Two Weeks

Love Me
Amber looks down and sighs. "I'm sorry if I went too far, but I'm still angry at the fact that Krystal was and is living alone."

"People like you would not understand. It's best if you just leave my sister alone."

Amber smiles sadly. "And if I don't? I don't think I can do that. I'm in love with her."

"That's a lie."

"I'm not. If I told you that I would leave your sister alone in two weeks, would you allow me to see her for the time being?" Amber looks up, willingly. 

"Why? After the two weeks are you going to move onto another girl?" 

"No, I'm going to do it because you're her sister, and I can't tell her to choose who she wants to be with."

Jessica ponders for a moment. "Fine. Two weeks, but after, I'm taking my sister home." With that, she leaves.

Amber falls to a nearby chair. "I'm so stupid." She slapped her head. "Why did I say such a thing??"

"Two weeks is too short." Amber sighs. 

As Amber mentally beat herself, she didn't notice Krystal waking up. Krystal watched as Amber slapped her head. "What's wrong with you?" 

Amber is startled. "What?"

"Why are you slapping yourself?"

"I wasn't. I was just.. Uh. Removing some bad brain cells." Amber coughs out as she moves closer to Krystal. "Are you ready to go home?"

"Home as in your house...?"

Amber smiles. "Of course."

"Okay, but let me tell my sister that I'm leaving."

"She left already."

"Oh. Okay." Krystal gets up and looks for her clothes. "Turn around ert."

"Why? I already know whats there." Amber snickers as she turns around anyway. "It's not like it's attractive or anything."

"... I'm not cuddling you tonight."

"That was uncalled for." Amber wiggled her shoulders. "I want to sleep with my girlfriend~."

"Stop your whining." Krystal says as she zips her jacket. "Let's go."

Amber turns around and offers her hand, that Krystal gladly takes and they discharge Krystal. Amber drives to Krystal's house and she packs her belongings. 

"Luckily I don't have a lot of things, I didn't  have the money to afford it." Krystal said as she pulls a box to the door for Amber to take.

"From now on, I'll buy you anything in the world. You name it." Amber sighs as she lifts the box and carries it to her car. "I'm getting sweaty, shall we take another shower together?" Amber grins ertedly. 

"Creeper."

"Is that a yes or a no?" Amber wraps her arms around Krystal as Krystal locks the door. 

"It depends on how much your willing to pay for your water bill." Krystal leans against Amber. "Let's go."

Amber nods and leads her to her car. "After you Madam."

Krystal slides in and Amber quickly drives home. 

After the last box is brought in, Amber quickly pulls Krystal to the bathroom. 

"You weren't kidding were you." Krystal says as Amber begins to Krystal's shirt. Amber touches Krystal's abs and she shivers. 

Amber smashes her lips on Krystal, rougher than any kiss before any Krystal is taken aback. Amber's tongue swirls around Krystal's lip, asking for entrance and Krystal pulls away. Amber continues to peck her neck, gradually going lower. Krystal stiffens. 

"What's wrong?" Amber asks as Krystal doesn't respond. Amber searches for her eyes. "Is this too fast?"

Krystal gives a small nod. Amber immediately pulls away. "Sorry."

Krystal looks down. "Sorry... I don't think I'm ready for... That yet." 

Amber blushes. "I wasn't going that far." 

Krystal blushes as well. "It can happen."

"I'll start slow." Amber reassures Krystal. She kisses Krystal softly and puts her hand around Krystal's waist, pulling her closer. Krystal hands wrap around Amber neck and they slowly fall to the floor. Amber kisses her neck and Krystal let's out a moan. She grips Amber hair as Amber kisses her collarbone, leaving behind spots of saliva. 

Krystal feels weird in between her legs and she asks Amber why. Amber's face turns redder than a tomato and she pulls away from Krystal. 

"What is it? It feels like I peed my pants." Krystal says a little uncomfortable.

Amber tries to hide her smile, she made Krystal wet. Amber herself was wet as well, but she wasn't going to tell her. 

Krystal waits for Amber's response and pinches her thigh to get her attention.

Amber looks at Krystal. "Yes?"

"Do you feel like you peed your pants too?" Krystal leans in. "It can't be just me."

Amber pushes Krystal away and gets up. "Look it up. I don't want to say it with my mouth."

"It's dirty, isn't it..." Krystal makes a guess and she saw Amber flinch. "Is it dirty. Like erted?"

Amber blushes again, and looks back at Krystal. "You shower first, I need to get some fresh air."

"Tell me what it is first~." Krystal pouts. 

"Look it up." Amber shuffles out the bathroom and goes to her room. She sighs. That was close, she thought. 

Amber sits on the edge of the bed, thinking about her conversation with Jessica. Two weeks was when Krystal left. By these two weeks, Amber was going to love Krystal with all her heart, and when the two weeks are up, she would try to move on. 

Krystal stepped into the room, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her curves. She bit her lip as Krystal sat beside her. 

"Take a shower, I'm done."

"I left your box of clothes in my closet. I'll be back." Amber quickly leaves the room and showers.

She returns quickly, only to find a sleeping Jung. She smiles and crawls in beside her. "I love you Krystal Jung." She pulls her close and falls asleep.