Growing Closer

Love Me
"Let's go on a celebratory date!" Amber pulls her girlfriend out of bed. "It will be unbelievable too. Come on!" She drags her to the couch. 

"Where...." Krystal yawns. 

"Let's go watch a movie or have a picnic!"

"Picnic... We need food don't we?" Krystal snuggles on Amber's shoulder.  

"Yep let's make it now." Amber is excited. 

"What do you want to eat there?"

"How about a ham sandwich and kimbab?" Amber keeps nudging Krystal. "And we can take pictures and feed the birds!"

Krystal's eyes bored into Ambers. "Can we just stay at home?"

"It's no fun in here, stress can be relieved well outdoors." 

"Please." Krystal hugged Ambers arm and Amber felt the contours of Krystal's chest. She blushed. 

"I-I-if you say so." Amber stutters. 

"Thank you." Krystal releases her arm and lays her head on Amber's thigh. "Good night."

"It's only 12 pm..." Amber said fidgeting with her arms. 

"I'm tired." Krystal taps Amber's waist. 

Amber grabs ahold of Krystal's hand and she smiles. Her thumb rubs circles across the back of her hand and Krystal smiles as well. 

Slowly moving down, Amber begins to massage Krystal's shoulder and arm. As Krystal sighs in pleasure, Amber massages her face, with results in Krystal giggling. 

Amber leans down and kisses her closed eyes, nose, and lips. Krystal opens her eyes and she gives Amber a warm smile as she drifts asleep. 

Amber sits there, studying Krystal's face again. She tucks in a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "So beautiful."

Hours fly by and Krystal still hasn't woke up. Amber carefully moved Krystal's head onto a pillow and she rushed to the kitchen. When Krystal woke up, she would be hungry. 

Amber found some bread, lettuce, chicken , and tomato. She would make a chicken sandwich. Amber the stove and placed the chicken. It sizzled and the smell of chicken aroused Krystal awake and soon she was back hugging Amber. 

"Hey there." Amber glanced behind her. 

"Hi." Krystal stared at the chicken. 

Amber chuckled. "It's almost done."

"It better." Krystal her lips. "I'm in a mood for s."

Amber frowned at her and Krystal blushed, realizing her mistake. "I meant chicken s."

Amber gave her a troll face and laughed. "Sure you did."

"H-hurry up!" Krystal slaps Amber's stomach. 

Amber pushes Krystal aside with her and makes the sandwich. She hands Krystal the bigger one and brought her's to the tv. 

"Eat here, let's watch tv." Amber motions to the flat screen.

"What's on?"

"Probably Running Man, let's watch." Amber sits down and digs in. Krystal does the same. 

They eat without saying much and Krystal finishes her's and eats some of Amber's. 

"That was a delicious sandwich." Krystal pecked Amber. "Thank you babe."

"No problem princess."

Krystal rolls her eyes. "I'm tired of hearing princess, let's make new nicknames."

"Okay, how's Aphrodite?" Amber suggests.

Krystal fingers curl. "I'm not the goddess of beauty."

"How about Artemis? She's a feisty one." Amber winks at Krystal.

"Isn't she a maiden for life?"

"For men she is, but for girls, I don't know." Amber shrugs. 

"How about Soojung?" Krystal looked at Amber hopefully. "Its my Korean name."

"It sounds fitting." Amber nods to Krystal. "Soojungie. How's that sound?"

"Amazing. What should your nickname be?"

"I don't know." Amber cheeses. "How about prince?"

Krystal suddenly got an idea. "Llama!!"

"Eh?" Amber frowns. "Llama? Who? Me?"

"It fits you so perfectly! My llama!" Krystal embraces Amber and giggles. "My wild girlfriend."

"How do you know I'm wild?" Amber smirks. 

"You growl in your sleep." Krystal laughs and Amber tries to stop her. "It sounds like a llama too!"

Amber becomes embarrassed and to shut Krystal up, she plants a large kiss onto Krystal. She stops immediately and her hands come up to Amber's hair. 

Amber's hands fall to Krystal's waist and she wraps them around tightly. Krystal smiles during the kiss and Amber her neck roughly, leaving a hickee. 

"Don't do that~." Krystal whines. "It's going to leave a mark."

"Yes... My mark." Amber says in between . "Marks saying that you belong to me."

"Shouldn't you belong to me instead?" Krystal said as she aggressively pushes Amber down and begins ling her neck, leaving bright red spots. 

Amber's breathing becomes rough. She sits up and Krystal's hand roam under her shirt to her abs, squeezing and pinching. Amber moans and is about to take off her shirt when the doorbell rings. 

Krystal halts and Amber falls back with a sigh. " blocker." She mutters. 

"Go get it." Krystal said while wiping her lips. "We can save it for later." She winks at Amber and quickly runs to the bedroom. 

Amber sloppily gets to the door and opens it. It was her uncle. 

"What do you want..." Amber growls at her uncle. "I was busy."

"Doing what, or actually whom?" Her uncle nods to her neck. "Is it Krystal?"

"None of your business."

"Yes it is... Anyway you're mother said you were going to lead a branch. Is that true?"

"Yes.. Yes I am."

"What made you change your mind?" Her uncle says with a frown. "The business world is very hard to satisfy."

"I'm doing it so I can be happy."

"I just hope you know what you are choosing." Her uncle sighs as he walks down the porch. "Once you get a family, put that first, all right?"

"I will." Amber smiles at her uncle. "See you later papa."

Her uncle turns around with beaming eyes. "YES PAPA WILL SEE YOU LATER!!! PAPA IS HAPPY SO !!"

Amber closes the door and quickly heads to the bedroom, only to find that Krystal is sleeping... Again... Amber sighs in frustration. Them blockers.