History

Love Me
"Live with you? You must be crazy!" Krystal tries to talk some sense into Amber. "We're not related and you don't owe me anything."

"It's so that I know you don't have to worry about bills."

"Your parents would be against it."

"My parents don't care about me, they pay my bills and leave me alone with a credit card."

"It's still not a good idea, I mean we're-"

"Both girls. Exactly. No one will judge us harshly or anything."

"I don't feel comfortable with it."

"Please Krystal, this will ease my heart and erase all the hardships you go through." Amber pleads. "Don't say no, this is for you. I want to help you, you're my girlfriend after all."

"Amber, it's a big step too, especially in our relationship." Krystal sighs. "Can I think it over?"

"Yes, at my house."

Krystal sighs again. "Why this big idea?"

"Because it presents many solutions to your problems. One it gets rid of bills, two you're closer to school, three you live with me, your girlfriend, and four you won't be called poor."

"Amber those are good intentions but I."

"Lay down your pride and accept it." Amber stands up. "It's for your benefit. And it makes me feel better."

"Where are you going?" Krystal seems alarmed.

"I'm going to arrange the moving."

"Can you mind your own business?!" Krystal says harshly. 

"Krystal this is for your health." Amber opens the door. "And I thought it was my business after you became my girlfriend. Can you not trust me?"

Krystal's left alone in the room with a troublesome decision. She didn't want to impose on Amber or her parents. Krystal would just be a burden and if they broke up, she would have no where else to live, she would move again. 

"What do I do..." Krystal sighs. 

"Move in~" A voice from outside says. "Amber's a good person~"

"I'm not falling for that Dean..."

"Who is the dean you speak of... My name is the consciousness of Krystal~~~ Wooooo."

"Dean!"

The door opens with a sheepishly smiling Uncle. "It would be good to think of the positive results, not the bad ones."

"What if the bad outweighs the good."

"It won't." He looks at Krystal, caring like a father. "This would do you and Amber good. There is no way the bad weighs more."

"It won't."

"Why?"

"It will mend Amber's heart."

"From what?"

"Her parents."

"What is with Amber's relationship and her parents? She seems to hate them a lot."

"Have you asked her about it?"

"She has a very biased view. I want to hear it from another person's perspective."

He nods in agreement. "That's a good reason."

He sighs. "It's a long story. So be warned." Krystal nods. "It first started when my aunt died, you see my brother, Amber's dad, lived with my aunt because our parents were deceased. I was moved to another relatives house."

"When she died, he was already married to my sister in law. My aunt left behind a large fortune, almost a million dollars and with that Amber's parents started a company in memory of my aunt. When they started it, they didn't think it would grow so large. It grew and soon her parents went overseas with her to make more branches, they eventually made California the headquarters and the Korean branch slowly disappeared. When Amber was growing up, they felt bad for depriving her of a childhood, so they sent her back to Korea to live like a normal child. What they didn't realize in time was they left their daughter to feel alienated at such a young age. She had no one to turn to, thats when I came along. Her parents called me once it was too late. I tried to incorporate her into my family, but she rejected every time. She's a lonely child."

"My brother and sister in law feel regretful and guilty now, they came back to make amends. But Amber's not opening her heart. She feels her parents don't love her, but they do, they have someone who watches her and gives reports to her parents. They can see her, but not reach out to her. And it makes me mad to see them longing for each other."

"My brother and sister in law are not bad people, they were naive and didn't know better." 

Krystal is quiet.

"You see why living with her is a good idea? And it helps you too. I know it all Krystal. That's why I know it would benefit you too."

"I'll take it into thought." Krystal nods, but becomes confused. "How did you know Amber asked me to live with her?"

Her uncle jumps. "Ah that story is for another time. Oh look at the clock, I must run!" He quickly dashes out and runs into Amber at the doorway. "Ah hello Amber, I was just leaving." He tries to scoot out, but Amber stops him. 

"Eavesdropping uncle? That's not a good thing." Amber grips her uncles shoulders. "And I have yet to repay you for the visit from my parents."

"AAHHEEEEYYY Amber, papa make wrong! Forgive papa!!" Her uncle pleads against her grip. "PAPA IS SORRY."

Amber smiles evilly and drags him outside. Krystal can hear the sound of Amber hitting her uncle outside. "Papa sorry!!! Forgive and forget Amber!!!!" He screams. 

Ten minutes later Amber comes back in. 

"Did he say anything weird?" Amber asks Krystal. 

"Not really." 

"Thank goodness." Amber sighs in relief. "Have you changed your mind?"

"I'm still deciding." Krystal smiles apologetically. "It's a hard decision."

"I guess... But Krystal. I think moving in is the best option."

"The best isn't always chosen."

"Can you stop being stubborn and say yes?" 

"Only if you kiss me." Krystal smiles at Amber and she jumps in the air. "Hurry up, the nurse might walk in."

"Ah. Right." Amber runs to her and kisses her on the lips. "You won't regret it. I promise."

"I better not, cuz if I do, I'm going to kick your ."

"My beautiful round ." Amber smirks.

"Ha you're funny..." Krystal rolls her eyes. 

"And your my lovely bunny." Amber kisses her forehead. 

Krystal holds up her curled fingers. "No more cheesy stuff. Or I won't move in."

"I'll drag you if I have to." Amber smiles. "Because you secretly love it."

"I know I do, but calm it down some, jeez." Krystal fans her fingers to uncurl. "My fingers will become stone if you keep with those jokes."

"Hahaha.... You're funny too... Not!" Amber jokes. 

The door opens abruptly and Sulli runs in to jump on Krystal. "Krystal!!!! Are you okay?!?"

Minho walks in and rubs his head. "Sorry about Sulli, she was really worried."

"It's fine." Krystal manages to squeeze out as Sulli suffocates her. "I might die from her though."

Amber tries to pry off Sulli's arm's. "You heard her! She's dying. Stop touching her more than I have!"

Sulli laughs. "She's mine!"

"Mine!" Amber rebukes. 

"Mine!!!!" Sulli squeals. 

"No she's mine." A soft voice behind Minho says. Minho scoots away.

"Unnie?" Krystal says frozen. 

"Unnie?" Amber and Sulli stare at the short girl who glares at them. They immediately release Krystal.