The Moment Our Lips Touch

Love Me
Author POV

Amber heads back home and finds an old picture at the den. There's a man, a woman, and a young girl. It was her family. Her parents were happily smiling and she was smiling even brighter. Those days were normal. Now there's nothing she thought. She scowls and puts the picture face-down. 

When she was six her parents hit the jackpot. Her great-aunt suddenly died and with no children, Amber's mom gained the inheritance. With that fortune of money her parents created a clothing brand store and it was very successful. With profits sky-rocketing they moved to California, and after a year they sent Amber back to Korea. Alone. When she arrived no one was there beside her uncle and no word from her parents since, beside the rare visits and occasional cards. 

Amber clenches her teeth. How dare they ask me to dinner. 

Ring ring. She receives a call from her uncle. 

"Josephine how are you?" he sounded real cheerful. 

"What do you want uncle." Amber grimaces, theres going to be a favor asked. 

"Call me Papa TT.TT" her uncle cries. 

"Your not my dad..."

"But still I want to hear it!"

"What's your real motive uncle." Amber brushes her hair. "I'm kind of tired."

"Come to dinner this Saturday." her uncle pleaded

"No." Amber says sharply. 

"Please. My life depends on it!" 

"I don't want to see them."

"Josephine ~ ~."

Amber cringes. "Don't whine please uncle. It's disgusting,"

"Amber~ Josephine~ Liu~~~~~ Pwwweeeeaaaasssseee heellppp paaaaapaaaaa~~~" he whines

Amber's fingers curl, "Aayhhyfhf stop it!"

"Say you will go!"

"..."

"Now~~"

"I'll sleep on it. It's only Thursday."

" :D OKAY!~~~~ Bye bye muuuaaah!!" he kisses the phone. 

"Bye." Amber hangs up and massages her temple. Only one dinner. It's only one dinner. Dinner. One. she sighs and goes to her bedroom. 

She stares at the ceiling and imagines the club where Krystal is working. Filled with erted old creepy men. Amber pounds the pillow next to her. Why do I care so much about her? Why does she make me feel happy and calm Why is she so pretty and cute and se-... Oh my goodness. Her heart is beating rapidly. Amber blushes and hides her face. Is this love? 

Thursday morning. 

 Amber gets ready for school and heads out. Shes running a little late and decides to run there. On the way she sees Krystal walking and Amber gets a creepy smile. She runs behind Krystal and covers her eyes. 

"Guess who?!"

She expected Krystal to scream, but instead she flipped Amber onto the ground. 

"Amber?" Krystal said wide eyed. 

"Wwwwhy" Amber said as she out. 

When Amber woke up she was in the school infirmary. Her back and shoulder ached. She never had been man.. Excuse me, woman handled. And she was confident in her reflexes. She sits up, noticing Krystal sleeping on the bed next to her. Her hair looked soft and smooth, shining so beautifully in the sun. Lips so juicy looking. What was she thinking. Krystal's just a friend. Amber's body moved on it's own. 

Amber slowly got out of bed and sat down beside Krystal. Amber pushed some wild strands out of her face and stared at her. Krystal had bags under her eyes, yet she still looked amazing to Amber. Ba dump. Ba dump. Amber unknowingly leaned closer to Krystal, she kept coming until her lips touched Krystal's lips. Amber felt a tingling sensation and a spark erupt in her stomach. Her hands came up to Krystal's face and caressed it gently. 

Krystal's eyes slowly opened, and realized they were kissing. She pushed Amber away, blushing. 

"What were you doing?"

Amber became wide eyed. "Uh um. I.  Uh."

"Were you kissing me?!?"' Krystal looked angry. 

"I was...  Um."

"Stop stuttering!" She hit Amber upside the head, knocking Amber out again. This was the second time Amber was woman handled. 

"My first kiss." Krystal said while touching her lips.