The Problem Begins

Love Me
Author POV

Once Amber woke up, Krystal was gone. She smacked her head. Stupid kiss stupid mind stupid stupid stupid. She blushes. It felt nice. And warm. And crap! I MISSED CLASS!

She then headed to class. It was fourth period. Sulli and Krystal were chatting and Amber sat next to Sulli. 

"Hey.. Where were you?" Sulli looks at Amber with narrow eyes. "Skipping?"

"No. Didn't Krystal tell you?"

"Tell me what..." Sulli glances at Krystal and back to Amber. 

"She knocked me out." Amber looks defeated. "I was in the infirmary."

"Only because you were a creep." Krystal looks around and catch the eyes of the fangirls, glaring at her. 

"I'm not a creep, I'm the most handsomest girl that can be desired." Amber playfully sticks her chin out. She wants to see Krystal smile. 

"Handsome my ." Krystal mutters. 

"What was that?" 

"I said you live in a hut." 

"How do I live in a hut... You haven't been to my house before, or have you?" Amber wiggled her eyebrows. 

"You're impossible." Krystal's eyebrows furrow. 

"I'm possible. You must be impossible..."

Krystal scowls and gets up and leaves. 

"Ohhhh Krystal wait! Don't go! Amber's always like this." Sulli jumps up and follows her.

Amber becomes sullen. She just wanted to see Krystal laugh or smile. 

Is she still upset about the kiss? I'm pretty sure she kissed me back for a second. Amber frowns and tugs her hair. Why are girls so difficult?!?!?

During lunch Amber sat next to Donghae and Jonghyun. She needed some advice. 

"What does it mean to like someone?" Amber sat her face on the table, playing with cherries from lunch.

"Oooh does our young Dino like someone? Who. Was it that girl Suzy?" Jonghyun elbows her. 

Amber sighs. "No. Someone else. Now tell me!"

"You first!" Jonghyun says excited. 

"..." Amber glares at Jonghyun with a raised fist. 

"When you're with them, you want to make them happy and when you're not with them, you feel depressed, and think about them." Donghae says while eating yogurt. 

"And you want to touch their but--" Jonghyun starts but Donghae smacks his head. "What?"

"I'm going to tell Key about your weird .... With butts."

"He knows already." Jonghyun smiles ertedly. 

Amber is staring blankly against the window until someone blocks it. It was Krystal

"Aren't we doing our project during lunch?...." Krystal crosses her arms. 

"Oh yeah..." Amber stands up. "Let's go."

"It's already too late. I have a free days after school now. Don't make plans on Friday and we'll go to Sulli's house. Meet there by 5 pm." Krystal walks away. 

Amber follows her. "Wait. Friday?"

"Yes."

"I don't think I can make it. I have plans."

"What plans?"

Amber sighs. "Never mind. I'll try to cancel it."

"Whatever."

"But hey. I think you should quit working at the club."

"I was fired so I guess you get your wish. Turns out that man is a hefty investor for the owner." Krystal sighs. 

"Really? I'm so sorry." Amber felt relieved. No more creepy men. 

"But now I have only one job that won't pay all the bills.."

"I can help if you want."

"It's fine. Not your business."

Amber felt like kissing her. They aren't even in a relationship. Dirty Amber stop!

"Are you going to ask why I kissed you?" Amber waits for her response. 

"You like me. Don't you."

Ambers heart skipped a beat. 

"However. I don't like you. Sorry."

"You kissed me back didn't you?"

"I was sleeping. You took advantage of me." 

"Your eyes opened and you didn't break it off."

"Amber. Arguing about the kiss isn't going to make my feelings change."

Amber blushes. "Was it good though?"

"... You need to work on it." Krystal said, turning red herself. 

"Ahh.. Would you help me with it?" Ambers heart is out of control. 

"Ask someone else. Ask Suzy. She said she likes you." Krystal walks away quickly. 

Amber frowns. Suzy and her confession. How to put her down without hurting her. Hmm. Amber sighs because it's hard hurting a girl. 

Class begins once again and Amber stares into Krystal's back, slowly analyzing how it would feel giving her a back hug. Her shoulders look thin, but not frail. Her long hair covers her backside and is shiny in the light. Amber didn't realize that she was leaning forward, touching Krystal's hair until Sulli tapped her thigh indicating that the teacher called her out. 

"Amber?" Leeteuk says slowly. Getting impatient, he throws chalk at her, getting a head shot and an angry mob of fangirls. 

"Oww. Yes teacher?" Ambers forehead becomes red. 

"Come write the answer to question 13 on the board."

"Okay." She gets up and walks calmly to the front, she solves the question quickly and correctly.  As Amber was walking back, she saw Krystal giggling, which was odd. Amber kept staring and ran into a desk, tripping herself. The class erupts in laughter. 

"You okay?" Sulli cracks up as well. 

"..." Amber covers her face and gets to her seat. "Stupid desk.. So close together I couldn't walk correctly. "

"Whatever..." Sulli dismisses the excuse with more laughing. 

"Aggh." Amber hides her face using the desk and falls asleep.

When she wakes up, everyone is gone. A girl is sitting beside her, Suzy. 

"You wake up?" Suzy puts down her phone. "Its been two hours."

"No one woke me up." Amber cries. 

"At least I'm here." Suzy smiles at her. "Got a response yet?"

Amber sits up. "Yeah I do."

"Good I want to hear it." 

Amber takes a deep breath. "Look Suzy, I admire the fa-"

Suzy cuts her off and kisses her. Amber is taken aback and pulls away. 

"I'm not going to take no for an answer Amber." Suzy puts her hand in top of Ambers. 

Little do both girls know that, a girl who forgot her textbook is just peeking through the class door, watching them kiss.