Love Me

Love Me

Amber sat down and checked her phone. 9:45 pm. She leans back and sighs. What a long day. After toiling 12 hours of work, she would be able to go home and call Krystal. Jessica didn't allow them to live together, she thought it was too adult and Eunjung moved out. So now she loved alone. But she still had Henry as a neighbor so it wasn't lonely. 

The marriage wasn't called off formally, but Amber and Eunjung decided once everything is settled down and peaceful to tell their parents. The sad part for Eunjung is that she still worked for Amber and met her regularly for meetings. She would occasionally stare at Amber for long periods of time before sighing. There was no solution for this problem for Eunjung. It was hard for her, to leave and to stay for her job. 

Amber felt guilty from time to time, but it couldn't be helped. Amber didn't love Eunjung, she loved Krystal. Why her parents put them together is still a mystery. Probably to merge some of their small companies. Every small moments Eunjung and Amber shared was awkward, for Amber felt nothing whilst Eunjung did. 

Stretching, Amber peered outside the glass walls. It was a cloudy day with barely any sunshine. It was gloomy and it left Amber feeling a bit depressed. But that was no sufficient excuse for Amber, she must be happy. She got her girl, is independent, and makes more figures than any other person. On top of that, she doesn't see her terrible parents anymore, for they stayed in Korea. 

Knock knock! Someone tapped the door. Amber frowned. 

"Come in." Amber stares at the door. No one was usually remaining at the company at this time, except for Henry and some give or take board directors.

"Hey." It was Krystal. Amber suddenly smiled. "What you up to?"

"Nothing, just waiting for my buzzer to ring so I can go home." Amber gets up, walking over to her rather quickly. "How's our new model doing?"

"She's doing great." Krystal pecks Amber. "Eunjung is so nice, I can't believe I was so mean to her."

"She's a very kind person." Amber notes. Krystal hits her. "Ow! Why did you hit me!?!"

"Don't you dare run after her." Krystal warns. "I won't forgive you twice."

Amber shrugs. "Keep up your game."

"..." Krystal crosses her arms. The additional makeup from the stylists made her seem cynical. Amber laughed nervously before replying. 

"I'm kidding. You're my baby." Amber kisses her and muzzles her hair. "I love you."

Krystal smiles and melts Amber's heart. "I love you to Amber." 

"I'm the happiest person alive." Amber hugs Krystal tightly, and puts her chin on her shoulder. "No one can compete."

"This feeling is the best." Krystal agrees, her heart's pace quickened and it was rapidly beating, like it would pop of of her chest. "Feels like... Home."

"Home?" Amber raises an eyebrow. "It feels like paradise for me."

"Home as in a place where we both are." Krystal clarifies, Amber nods, now understanding. 

"So when does Jessica leave town?" Krystal smirks with a erted grin. Amber is shocked. 

"Jessica? Um. I'd say next month for the France tour." Amber laughs. "What's with this cute face." Amber pinches Krystal's cheek. "So ."

"Not at all. It's my erted grin." Krystal winks. "In one month let's have a get-together okay?"

Amber softly chuckles. "I'm down for it."

"Good." Krystal wraps her arms around Amber's neck. "Anything else left to say?"

"Love me." Amber smiles. 

"I will."