Her Sister

Love Me
"Why are you here Unnie?" Krystal asks. 

Amber, Sulli, and Minho were waiting outside, scared of Jessica and her deadly aura she emitted. 

Jessica looks at her nails. "I was on my honeymoon with Yuri until I received a called this morning. A certain sister was taken to the emergency room."

"I'm glad to know I'm on a list of your priorities under Yuri..."

"Flesh and blood comes first, that's why I'm here." Jessica scoffs. "And I'm happy to see you're excited to see me."

"I didn't ask for you to come." 

"Somebody has got to pay the bill, am I correct?" Jessica shakes her head. "Every paycheck I get, half of it goes to you. And now this happens."

"Then stop paying. It's not like you care about me. And it's mutual." Krystal turns away from her sister. 

"Krystal, are you still believing that you got mom and dad killed, and that I hate you for it?" Jessica puts her hand on Krystal's shoulder. "It wasn't your fault."

"Then whose was it?" Krystal bursts out. "If it wasn't me, then who was it? The man in the other car? Or me who made dad look back and not see that driver."

"None of it was your fault. That man was drunk and dad turned around because he heard a police siren and looked to verify it. You did not cause the accident and I don't blame you, I blame the drunk driver."

"Don't try to comfort me... Those are false words. Just say you hate me. It'll make it easier to handle the guilt." 

"How could I hate my own baby sister? How could I hate the only family member I have left?" Jessica sighs and holds her sisters hand. "I do not blame you at all."

Krystal tries to recoil her hands, but Jessica is firm. 

"So, changing the topic, what happened to you?" Jessica examines Krystal's body, lifting her arm and tickling her foot. "You seem perfectly fine."

"I have too much stress." 

"From what? Don't I pay for everything?" 

"I put your money back into your account."

"And that gives you stress? Man what a tough life...."

"I worked two jobs and didn't eat as much as I should."

"So basically your malnourished and your tired." Jessica sighs. She then hits her sister's head. "Why didn't you tell me??!"

"Ow... It's because you were so happy talking about Yuri and your marriage. I didn't want to ruin your joy." Krystal looks down. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!? I'd leave Yuri just to see you eat a meal and live healthy. That's why I was paying your bills, so you could study."

"I felt bad taking it." Krystal confesses. "What use do I have with it. It's your money, too."

Jessica pinches her nose and glares at her sister. "This is a warning. Don't ever miss a meal, or I will slap you back into the womb of our deceased mother and make you a boy."

Jessica turns around, peering outside the door. "Are those your friend?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm, that boy on the far right is also your friend?" 

"Yes, why?" Krystal says defensively.

"He looks cute." Jessica said in a monotone voice. 

"Amber is friendly."

"His name is Amber? So girly."

"Maybe because he is a girl?" Krystal hints. "Amber is a girl."

"Ehhhhhhhhh?" Jessica nearly falls off her chair, shocked. 

"Yeah."

"Well she's okay, but she looks like a player."

"She's not. Amber is sweet." Krystal smiles deeply, as she watches Amber make a paper airplane and then proceeds to throw it at Minho. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Keep the skinship low." Jessica warns.

Krystal rolls her eyes. A light knock turns the sisters attention to the door. It was Amber. 

"Hey, can I grab my phone and keys? I need to head somewhere real quick." Amber's head poked in. 

"Go ahead." 

Amber politely bows and shuffles into the room, she quickly grabs her things and gives Krystal a light kiss on the forehead before leaving. Jessica tried to hold in inner sister anger as Krystal pulls Amber back for a real kiss. 

Once Amber is gone, Jessica narrows her eyes are her sister. "What did she just do?"

"Yuri doesn't do that for you?" Krystal flaunts. "Amber is a real gentlemen."

"Of course she does. Not in public though, people look at us weird. Yuri and I have long hair and so it gets suspicious if we kiss in public. But whereas Amber has short hair..."

"We have to be cautious too, Amber's curves show slightly."

"Not as much as me and Yuri's. Our bust is huge. And where did she go? Could she be meeting another girl?"

"Amber is loyal." Krystal defends Amber. 

Amber quickly entered her car and the ignition. She sighs as she makes her way home and washes up. She wears a gray sweatshirt and white pants with black converse. 

She checks her reflection and smiles, Krystal was going to move in. She and her would be like a married couple, no limitations on how long they see each other. And sleeping in the warm bed with Krystal snuggly fit on her collarbone, she grinned widely and went back to her car. 

Amber quickly drives back to hospital, disappointed that Jessica was still there and Krystal was sleeping. Jessica looked at her with curiosity. 

"Are you and my sister dating?" Amber jumps up because Jessica looks scary. 

"Y-y-y-yes." Amber stutters. 

"How long?"

"It's been going on, but not official until today." Amber prepares herself mentally for a icy glare. 

"Really? She agreed to it?" Jessica points to her lovely and cute sister. 

"O-o-of course. I-it took some time for her to change her mind." Amber smacks herself mentally for sounding like a broken radio.

"Hmmm." Jessica studies Amber intently. "I don't see what she sees in you."

"If you did, you would fall for me too." Amber playfully jokes. Jessica just stares at him. "Sorry. I got carried away."

"If I asked her to move back with me to California, do you think she would stay?" Jessica looks back at her sister. "Today is a good example why I should take her home with me."

Amber is speechless. "Take her home? To California?" 

"Yes, it's where I'm currently living with my wife, Yuri." Jessica returns her gaze to Amber. "I've seen your type many times."

"My type?"

"Yes someone who takes advantage of a innocent and young girl."

"I'm a girl too."

"You're not innocent. You play around with girls don't you?" Jessica accuses. 

"I don't? I don't even think you're in the position to say such things." 

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Who leaves their underage sister to live in a dangerous neighborhood?" Amber slowly gets angry. Jessica was Krystal's sister but Jessica didn't help her. Her own flesh and blood. "I bet you wouldn't check up on her if she wasn't on the hospital today."

Jessica slaps Amber. "How dare you say such things when you don't know anything. You're trash. Stay away from my sister."