Melting Hearts

Love Me
Krystal woke up beside Amber, who barely had any blanket covering herself. She also noticed that she had used Amber as a pillow. Still sleeping, Krystal watched Amber sleep and covered her with the blanket. 

Krystal knew she had said that she was not interested in her, but she lied. Krystal was indeed attracted to Amber. 

However Krystal was afraid of losing Amber if she accepted her confession. Her parents died right after they visited Krystal a year ago and she afraid something might happen to Amber. You could call it commitment issues but Krystal was afraid, of losing someone she loved again. Losing her parents was a big deal to her, she moved to a different country and her sister barely contacts her.

And also, her father wished for a bright husband. He did not really care about the gender, as her sister was married to Yuri. He just wanted her to be happy, and have a good future with someone she truly loved. 

Amber sighs and whispers. "Krys... Stal...." 

Krystals eyes widen and then she softly smiles, fixing Ambers hair. 

All of a sudden, Amber's arm flies over and grabs onto Krystal's back. Krystal flinches and tries to get out, it's useless. Instead, while struggling, Amber draws Krystal closer and their faces are 1 cm apart. Ba dump. Ba dump. Amber's face seems so peaceful that Krystal traces the outlines of her eyes, nose, lips. 

In the corner of her eye, she see a squealing Sulli with a Polaroid camera in hand. Snap! She takes a photo of Krystal still touching Amber's face. 

"Sulli... Once I'm up, I'm going to strap you down and make you watch Saw by yourself." Krystal says this gently, but the words are threatening. 

Sulli sticks her tongue out and giggles. "Wait till I show Amber."

Krystal groans and begs. "Don't. It's just bound to make more misunderstandings."

"Only if you tell me why you rejected her." She points to Amber. "She's a good kid you know."

"I know. And I love that about her."

"Eh? You love her? That's great! Now date." Sulli commands. "You two look cute."

Krystal sighs. "It's not that simple."

"Yes it is. Say that you love her and she'll date you 10000%"

"Don't you mean 100%?"

"No. With Amber it's 10000%." Sulli wiggled her eyebrows. "Possibly in bed too."

Krystal blushes. "What are you saying?"

"I heard rumors she not a , but knowing her personally, she is a ."

"Who's a ?" Amber rustles up, but still holds onto Krystal. Krystal shuts and Sulli plays with her camera. 

"Everyone here. I hope." Sulli remarks. 

"Ah..." Amber scratches her head, disappointed. "What if I said I'm not?"

The remaining girls look to Amber. "You're not a ?" Krystal leans away from Amber. 

She smiles cheesy "Of course I'm not not a ."

"What?" Sulli is confused. "Not not...."

Krystal rolls her eyes, "It means she is."

"Not a ?"

"Is a ." Amber finishes. "I'd never do that to my soulmate. That's cheating."

"Aww so sweet." Sulli embraces the polaroid. Then she turns man-mode. "Get dressed and hurry, we have only three hours until this date and I don't want you to look like fools!"

Amber sighs and falls back to bed, dragging Krystal with her. "I can get ready within thirty minutes. I want more sleep, what about you Krys?" 

Krystal blushes slightly and removes Amber's arms. "I need to pick an outfit, and not all Sulli's clothes fit me." Krystal pouts. "You're too tall."

"So? I want to be a short and cute girl who gets cuddled by giant Minho... Sorry for having good genes." Sulli pulls Krystal and leaves Amber alone in the room. 

"Thank god, my head hurts." Amber closes her eyes to sleep, except a pair of clothes is thrown at Amber. 

"Change." Krystal said simply. Amber refuses to move and continues sleeping. "Don't make me make you."

"Go ahead. Give it your best shot." Amber provokingly snickers. 

"All right." Krystal shrugs and pulls the covers back and crawls up the bed to beside Amber. Her hands crawl up Amber's shirt and lift them upwards. Amber shivers at her touching skin.

"Bulgshbr!" Amber's head is caught in the collar of the shirt and Krystal tickles Amber's stomach to make her change. "Okay! Okay!!! ALL RIGHT!!" Amber sits up and takes her shirt off, putting on the one Krystal suggested. It was a black t-shirt with the words 'Bite me, I'm sweet'. Amber looks to a satisfied Jung and falls back to bed. 

"Not done yet." Krystal crosses her arms. "Pants too."

"Feisty and erted aren't we today? I'll change later. G'night." Amber pulls the covers up and tries to fall dreamland, where her ice princess who loves her was waiting. 

Krystal taps her foot against Amber impatiently. "Do it now."

"Later."

"Now!" Krystal slaps Ambers .

She jumps up and smirks. "Why you little!" Amber tackles Krystal and they fall onto the bed. Amber tries to grab her hands, but it's too late. Krystal flips Amber over and Krystal sits on Ambers stomach, pulling Amber's hands above her head. 

"You little what?" Krystal taunts, sticking her tongue out. "I'm bigger than you."

"You're right, you do look fatter." Amber jokes. Krystal glares and tightens her grip. "Oww. In a good way. Who would want to date a stick?" 

Krystal's hand soften up a bit. "I told you earlier, we're not dating."

"I know. And I also know you love me." Amber tries to sit up, but it's futile. "I was listening in when you were talking to Sulli." 

Krystal releases Amber and gets off. "You were?"

Amber tackles a dazed Jung and laughs. "No, I was sleeping, but it's nice to know you love me."

Krystal pushes Amber off roughly and picks herself up and leaves the room without another word, she even left Amber's pants alone. 

"Did she really say she loved me?" Amber scratches her head. "I was joking, but she looked serious."

Amber sighs and gets up to change her pants. She notices a picture on the desk and it looks like it hasn't developed yet, Amber holds the picture until it comes out and she is shocked to find Krystal so close to her, let alone touching her face. 

She quickly changes and runs downstairs, looking for Krystal. Amber found her in the living room, watching the television and eating cereal. 

"Good morning officially, princess." Amber smiles. Krystal ignores her. 

"So you love me, what's wrong with that?" Amber nudges Krystal. "I love my uncle, you love me. What's the difference?"

"The type of love." Krystal puts down her bowl. "You don't love your uncle passionately."

"You're right, he loves me passionately." Amber nods in agreement, Krystal looks at her weirdly. "I mean, he tries so hard to make me visit him, talk to him, have dinner with his family. That type of passionate."

"Okay.... But we."

"Can love each other. Why are you so against it?" Amber reaches out to hold Krystal's hand. "Love is a beautiful thing that can make broken things fix itself."

"Are you saying I'm broken?"

"No. I'm the broken one. You just need to fix me." Amber pulls Krystal close. "Be my girlfriend. Any problem we come across, we can fix it together."

"So lovey dovey." Sulli peeks into the room with curled fingers. "I love you Amber, but that was corny."

Amber glares at Sulli with a 'get the hell out I'm busy' look. 

Krystal pulls away. "It's nothing Sulli, want to watch some tv?"  

Sulli joyfully join in between the two and giggles. Amber sighs and silently cries. 

The three hours pass in a flash and Krystal and Sulli head to a nearby cafe to meet with Minho. No one has a car but Amber, so she went home and drove to the cafe. 

"All aboard the Amber bus!" Amber honks her horn. Everyone gets in, Sulli and Minho in the back, with Krystal riding shotgun.

"So where we headed?" Amber looks back to Minho. 

"I was thinking the beach." He glances at Sulli, "There's a good view and we can go swimming."

Amber shakes her head. "That's why you wanted us to bring out swimsuits. You want to them bikinis!"

Minho blushes and Krystal smacks Amber. "Who says we're going to wear them?"

Amber rubs her head. "I want to see."

"You're the ert."

"I'm not the one who tried to undress me..." Amber smirks. Krystal's jaw drops. 

"You guys look like a good couple." Minho looks to Sulli. "Don't they?"

"Yes I think we do." Amber grins while looking at Krystal. 

Sulli peers at the two. "But when did Krystal try to undress you?"

"This morning." Amber laughs. 

"That wasn't undressing, I was trying to make you change, but you were stubborn."

"Call it what you want. I'm not a striper..." Amber winks at Krystal. "Unless it's for you."

Krystal smacks Amber, "Why are you so dirty minded. Just drive."

"Hai.." Amber turns back to the wheel and smiles. They arrived to the beach. It was crowded. 

"Why are you smiling?" Krystal looks around the area they parked in. "This beach is full of people."

"Yesh... Full of girls...." Amber nearly drools. Krystal glares at her and leaves the car without another word. Amber notices and protests. "Krystal. Wait!"

Minho and Sulli look at each other, "They'll get married one day." They laugh and get out as they watch Amber chase after Krystal. 

After changing, Amber heads out in blue shorts and a yellow shirt, Minho just wears trunks and a white shirt. 

Amber rocks back and forth, holding a shirt, waiting for the girls to come out. Sulli walks out wearing a short shorts and a long shirt. Minho smiles and they head to the water. Krystal, on the other hand, was wearing a bikini and all the guys looked at her. Her body was toned and y, Amber blushed. Then Amber quickly went to her and held out the shirt. "Wear it."

"Why?" Krystal looked sad, "Do I look bad?"

Amber shakes her head. "You look great.. I don't want others to see."

Krystal's nods and puts on the shirt. 

"What's our relationship now?" Amber said while grabbing ahold of Krystal's hand. Ba dump. Ba dump. 

"Friends with benefits." Krystal smiles and pulls Amber to the water.