9 Year Old Baby.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v14HljGmDQc

~

A young boy came sprinting out into the open field, crying.

"It's not fair! How come he gets a cool power while I'm stuck with...THIS."

When he raised his hand, a twig on the floor rose up to his level.

In anger, he dropped his hand and wailed again, "I'M THE OLDEST IT'S NOT FAIR-"

He levitated the twig and hurled it as far as he could, crying again.

"Ow!"

He stopped crying and yelped, "Who's there?!"

You emerged from behind the bush, eyes watering and lips trembling.

SungGyu panicked, "I'm so sorry! Oh no! Are you okay? Please don't cry! Don't cry! I didn't mean to hit you!"

Nodding you wiped your tears, but they kept on falling.

"You shouldn't cry! My mom says girls look prettier when they smile! So..you should too! I'll show you something really cool!"

Blinking, you stared at him.

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head and held his hand up, raising a bunny and placing him in your hands.

Your eyes sparkled and your tears immediately ceased, with wide eyes, you looked up at him and smiled, "He's so cute!"

SungGyu froze when you smiled at him, *Wow...girls really do look prettier when they smile...scratch that. She has the prettiest smile in the world.*

"Why were you crying before?"

SungGyu's cheeks flamed, "H-huh?"

You gently rubbed the bunny's ears and asked, "You were upset before...that's why I came closer..but...I got hit."

SungGyu's face turned a brighter shade of red, "It's because I was being...a baby."

You blinked innocently, "Really? You don't look like a baby."

SungGyu's eyes narrowed, "Wait, you look younger than me! Why are you speaking so comfortably to me?!"

"Whoops. Sowwy."

A smile came onto SungGyu's face, "I'm nine."

You beamed at him,"I'm five."

"Then...I guess I'm the oppa."

You nodded, SungGyu opened his mouth to say something else when he heard someone calling his name, "SungGyu-yah! Where are you?"

He frowned slightly, "I have to go now...sorry about hitting you."

You shook your head and smiled at him, "It's okay! I'm glad you feel better!"

He grinned and waved, "Bye!"

You turned around and disappeared into the trees when SungGyu froze, *Wait I don't even know her name-*

He turned around to see that you had vanished.

Pouting, he trudged towards his teacher, "Whoa kiddo. Why the long face?"

SungGyu pouted, *I met this really pretty girl but I didn't get to find out her name...*

"Hyung hyung!"

SungGyu's expression hardened and he cast his eyes down.

Another young boy came running to SungGyu, a happy smile on his face, "You're back! I missed you! We can go back into training-"

SungGyu sighed and nodded.

DongWoo blinked, *How come hyung isn't throwing a tantrum..?*

SungGyu smiled to himself, *Hehe...she thought my power was cool...*