Ask.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAQe7VBepVw

~

SungYeol and DongWoo stood at the entrance of the merchant market to ask questions.

"Sir, what do you know about the legend?"

"Ma'am is there anything you can tell us about the legend?"

All the merchants shrugged and said,"The only thing we know is that there's a supposed second part."

SungYeol and DongWoo exchanged looks and nodded.

The two went back to the castle and headed into the library.

~

"There's nothing in these books about a legend. We've leafed through every book in this library."

SungJong sighed and closed his eyes,*If I wanted to look for a legend that's existed for over several centuries...where would I find it?*

Hoya slammed the history book shut and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Suddenly, SungJong jumped up.

Hoya blinked in surprise,"Yah! Where are you going?!"

SungJong called back,"We'e been looking in the wrong section!"

"W-what? YAH WAIT FOR ME!"

~

WooHyun knocked on the door of his uncle's estate.

A maid opened the door and bowed,"Prince WooHyun."

He smiled slightly and she swooned, "Do you know where I can find JiHoon-"

"Here."

WooHyun looked up to see JiHoon standing at the top of the stairs.

"To what do I owe this...visit?"

WooHyun sighed,"There's something I need to know. I think you know what that something is."

JiHoon shrugged,"I may. I may not."

"JiHoon-ah. Please."

Exhaling, "Come with me WooHyun hyung."

Following his cousin to his room, WooHyun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when JiHoon handed him a book,"There won't be anything in it. The legend will be gone by the time you open this book."

"What..are you.."

"There's a second part to the legend. It chooses to reveal itself to whomever it deems worthy. Actually...your castle might hold the original copy. If you know where to look."

Shifting his head, WooHyun asked,"So you're saying...the legend is...alive?"

JiHoon nodded,"To a certain extent."

"And it chose to reveal itself to you..first?"

Nodding again,"Yep. If it weren't for a certain turnout of events...things would have turned out a lot differently."

WooHyun groaned,"Why can't you just tell me the second part?"

JiHoon shook his head,"If I do...everything resets itself."

"What are you talking abou-"

The door slammed shut downstairs, JiHoon's eyes widened in alarm,"That's dad. You have to go. Right now, hyung."

JiHoon pushed WooHyun out through the window and drew the curtains shut.

*Good luck hyungs.*