Believe.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XckhBDyQ_A4

~

When you and L broke apart, you sat there, eyes wide open, staring into space blankly.

He frowned in concern, *Did I..make a mistake...?*

"_________-ah....?"

You snapped out of it, cheeks flaming, "H-h-huh?"

Chuckling, "Gwenchana?"

"U-u-uh..y-y-yeah."

He raised an eyebrow, "Then why are you stuttering?"

"I-I-I'm n-not!"

"Hmm...I wonder what your reaction would be if I...."

L went closer to your face, you squeezed your eyes shut and let out a, 'eep!' before stumbling out of your bed and running out in embarassment.

Smiling to himself, L left your room and went after you.

Not really caring where you were going, you didn't realize you were headed towards the stairs.

Your eyes widened and a shriek almost left your lips, when WooHyun caught you bridal style.

Opening your eyes that were glued shut, you peeked open to see that you weren't on the ground, experiencing pain.

Looking up to see who your savior was, your cheeks turned pink when WooHyun raised an eyebrow at you.

Meekly smiling, "Can you put me down...please?"

The corners of his lips turned,"But I really don't want to do that..."

Leaning down, "If I had it my way...I'd never let go of you."

Your face turned a bright, glowing red.

Squeaking, "Please let me down."

Chuckling, he set you down gently on your feet before you took off again.

Worry filled his voice, "Be careful!"

You stopped after turning a corner since you almost bumped into someone's chest.

Glancing up, you saw DongWoo, frowning at you.

You thought he would yell at you and cringed, instead he softly said, "Are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?"

"Y-you're not going to yell at me?"

DongWoo sighed, "I want to..you scared me..us..but...I don't think it'd be such a good idea."

You blinked at him.

He pat your shoulder, "Get lots of rest."

Staring at his back after he left, you puffed up your cheeks, *What...is...going...on...*

"Yah."

Your eyes met with Hoya's, he gave you a scornful look while you blinked confusedly at him.

"What are you doing out of bed?"

Answering to yourself mostly, "He was being...weird..."

Hoya thought, *Probably L..since he was the last one to go into her room..*

Sighing, he took off his sweater and pulled it over your shoulders, "You're going to get even more sick babo-yah."

Tugging it snugly on you, he gave you a stern look, "Don't ever do that again..okay?"

Your eyes turned wide when he murmered,"I don't know what I'd do without you."

Slipping your arms through Hoya's sweater, you watched him walk away down the hallway.

Continuing your walk down the hallway, you went into the kitchen.

You saw SungJong in an apron, making porridge and making a face when he tasted it.

Muttering to himself, "How do humans do this?!"

Giggling to yourself at how cute he was, you slapped a hand over your mouth when he looked up.

"You! Why are you down here?"

Panicking, "S-sorry!"

SungJong shook his head and smiled, "You don't have to be sorry..."

Then he looked down at himself and froze, "T-turn around!"

Tilting your head, "Why...?"

*Because I don't want you to see me like this!*

You noticed that his apron had come loose in the back, slowly approaching him you tied the back of his apron into a nice bow.

Softly smiling at you, "Gomawo..."

Awkwardly nodding, you left the kitchen and went into the garden.

Sitting down, you curled yourself into a ball and thought to yourself.

*Do they...really...love..me? But why...? I'm not...special..*

You heard warm chuckling behind you and turned your head around.

SungYeol was leaning against the door frame of the garden, "Is it really that hard to believe all of us are in love with you?"

Face flaming, you nodded slowly.

SungYeol slowly made his way next to you, "Mind if I join you?"

Shaking your head, you wrapped your arms around your knees.

Sitting down next to you, SungYeol smiled at you, "I hope you do..believe us."

Curiously looking at him, you tilted your head.

"We...I...really do love you.."

Meeting eyes with him, you froze when he came closer.

Squeezing your eyes shut in embarassment, he placed a kiss on your forehead and chuckled to himself.

Your eyes snapped open, SungYeol curled a hair behind your ear and whispered, "Go and get rested up."

Nodding, you slowly left the garden and made your way to your room.