Power.

You're Mine.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT609nUmDCI

~

Your eyes teared from shock and fear, SungJong had already healed your neck bruise and was now trying to heal SungYeol's.

Hissing in pain, SungYeol seethed,"Can't. You. Heal. Any. FASTER?"

"I'M TRYING! IT WON'T DISAPPEAR!"

You bit your lip as SungYeol's pain was felt by you.

WooHyun looked down, "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

DongWoo frowned, "Did he hurt you somewhere?"

Shaking your head, you covered your head,"Make it stop.."

SungGyu grasped your shoulders, "Make what stop?"

You glanced at SungYeol,"His pain."

A blank look came on SungGyu's face, "I think I know what her power is."

Your eyes widened, "Me? Have a power?"

You cringed when SungYeol jumped from pain.

"Empathy."

L's eyes widened, "She can feel...others' pain?"

Nodding SungGyu said,"I think emotional pain too."

DongWoo growled, "That's it? She just feels pain? There's no way to stop it?!"

WooHyun thoughtfully tilted his head,"Well..there was no need to..before...I think if we..."

He took your hand and held it out, only for L to snatch it away,"What the hell are you doing? That goo is BURNING SungYeol's skin."

You blinked at WooHyun, "Don't touch it. Just put your hand out towards it."

You did as told and jaw dropped as the goo slowly disappeared, SungYeol's skin brand new.

SungJong frowned in confusion,"She can heal..like me?"

Hoya shook his head,"Not exactly. I think...she can get rid of the source of pain."

A lightbulb went off in the princes' heads, "Did you by chance meet __________ when you were upset?"

"To a 5-year old...THAT would be emotional pain."

WooHyun adoringly smiled at you,"When she took that 'pain' away, that's when..."

L tucked a strand of hair behind your ear,"We fell for you."

Your cheeks tinted pink.

Blinking, SungJong asked,"Wait, that's it? That's the 'awakening'?"

SungGyu shook his head,"I don't think so. I think she just found out, REALLY found out about her power. That doesn't count."

Everyone sighed in disappointment.

*Wait, she was in 'peril' why didn't something happen? Why didn't she protect herself?*

Before the princes could delve further into their thoughts, your stomach growled, your face turned bright red.

Hoya chuckled and held his hand out,"Let's go princess. You've been out cold since yesterday, you must be hungry."

Taking his head, he gently pulled you up and picked you up.

The princes rolled their eyes and smiled.

You let out a squeak as he picked you up and held you securely until you reached the dining room.