Proposal.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uECGUVGgQ

~

The next day, you treaded downstairs to the dining room.

The royal head was sitting at the head of the table with a knowing smile on his face.

"Good morning ________-ah."

You bowed meekly, "Good morning."

Sitting down, you blushed when SungYeol spread a napkin over your legs.

"Now I didn't have a chance to tell you since I was busy, but there is another ball-"

Instantly the princes deadpanned and groaned.

You smiled to yourself at their childish behavior.

Hoya spoke up, "__________ can't go. She's still weak."

L added, "I can't go. I'm taking care of her."

WooHyun nodded, "Me too."

DongWoo agreed.

Hoya and SungYeol chimed in, "Me three."

SungJong simply sipped his coffee and shook his head.

The royal head chuckled, "All 6 of you for __________? She seems fine to me!"

They fervently shook their heads, "No she needs lots more rest!"

"I'm afraid all 7 of my sons have to be present at this one. It's your brother's proposal ball."

You blinked, *Proposal?*

WooHyun had a skeptical look on his face, *What is father up to?*

"I believe _________ has the right to be there."

You pointed at yourself, "Me?"

The royal head nodded and beamed widely, "Of course! You especially-"

DongWoo asked, "Can we speak to you for a moment father?"

SungJong smiled at you, "Eat slowly, don't get indigestion!"

L wiped a crumb off the corner of your lips and winked when you blushed.

The 6 princes entered their father's study.

"Father, you know that all of us are in love with ________. INCLUDING SungGyu hyung", SungYeol stated.

"It's customary. He is of age. I think the rest of the female population deserves a fair shot-"

DongWoo cut in,"But he won't love any of them. He won't accept any of them."

"Why do you think I'm having __________ present?"

L sighed, "But that means only SungGyu hyung gets to propose to __________-"

Hoya opened his mouth to protest while SungJong had a dark expression.

The royal head sighed and flicked their foreheads.

"Ow! Father!"

"So many years of lessons and you still don't know the customs. The ball is in honor of your brother, yes. It doesn't mean that only his can be requested. It's a free for all. The proposal ball is to officially state the possible-wife-to-be's interest in him. Do I need to bring back your teacher?"

"Oh..."

The royal head rolled his eyes and said, "Now get out before I keep you in for lessons."

The 6 princes scrambled out of the study as fast as they could.

You were still sitting at the breakfast table, unable to swallow your food at the thought of SungGyu getting 'proposed' to.

*Why is this bothering me so much?*

WooHyun gently flicked your forehead, you snapped out of your trance.

"Why are you still sitting there?"

You sheepishly looked down at your uneaten food.

"Is there something bothering you?"

You cautiously questioned, "Is there a special process before the propo- ball...?"

He teasingly smiled, "Why? Do you miss SungGyu hyung?"

You bit your lip, you wouldn't say you missed him, you could definitely feel the empty space.

WooHyun explained, "Before someone goes through their proposal ball, they're supposed to prepare themselves, physically and mentally. A clear mind to see who their 'soulmate' is. That's why he wasn't here yesterday."

You nodded, "Oh."

"Don't worry too much though..I have an idea on who he wants to accept."

You looked up at him, he curled a hair behind your ear, "If you're done eating, I'd be honored if you'd take a walk outside with me."

A warm smile slowly spread across your lips as you nodded.