Flutters.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZWYD9agGqA

~

Since you were unable to decide, the boys played rock, paper, scissors.

SungGyu took DongWoo, SungYeol and Hoya while WooHyun, L and SungJong went with you.

Fuming to himself, SungYeol used his power to make his brothers trip and fall on their "own will".

DongWoo growled, "YAH! Stop it!"

"If it weren't for you guys I'd be with her-"

"OW!"

Hoya rolled his eyes and put his hand down, clearing the ice pellets that formed on his hand, "You're too loud."

SungGyu sighed and smiled at you, "Have fun. There are a lot of interesting and pretty things in the market."

Your cheeks tinted pink and you nodded, "O-okay."

"See you later __________-ah."

You nodded, "B-bye!"

Leaving with the other three to bargain for the most expensive ingredients, you turned to SungJong and asked, "What do we have to...buy?"

SungJong glanced at the list and saw in SungGyu's neat handwriting:

- Herbs

- Bread

- They're easy things to buy so just make her happy.

He gave you a soft smile, "Herbs and bread."

You blinked, "That's...it?"

*She looks so cute.*

He nodded, "Mhmm. Let's go~"

SungJong discreetly passed the list to L and WooHyun who had wide-eyed looks for a second before smiling to themselves, *SungGyu hyung...you really are the eldest.*

Entering the bakery, you paused before going in, L stopped next to you, "Aren't you going in?"

"Are...the owners...vampires...too?"

L shook his head, "Nope he's human."

He leaned down and whispered, "Between you and me...vampires at cooking..anything."

Tilting your head, you nodded to yourself as L held the door open for you.

The smell of freshly baked bread made your mouth water, "_________-ah."

You turned your head and a piece of bread popped into your mouth.

"Does it taste good?"

Your lips formed a satisfied smile and you nodded, "Really good!"

WooHyun raised an eyebrow before chuckling while you blushed.

"We'll take 15 loaves for the castle...how much?"

The baker glanced at you, "20 coins."

L blinked, "Really? Only that much?"

"I'll charge you that much since that little lady enjoyed my bread so much."

Your eyes sparkled and you bowed your head to him, "Really? Thank you!"

SungJong's expression softened watching you, "Let's go. Thank you sir."

"Come again!"

The four of you exited the bakery and headed towards the gardens that sold the needed herbs.

The shopkeeper clucked her tongue, "For those...you're going to have to go into the greenhouse. They're not in season right now."

L nodded, "We'll be right back."

"The greenhouse....you have to cross a bridge?"

WooHyun nodded, "There are a lot of rare plants in there...so you have to be careful."

You looked up at him because of his soft tone and blushed when your eyes met.

Clearing his throat, "I'll go start looking."

With that, he sped across the bridge and headed inside the greenhouse.

L nodded at SungJong before going across, you blew air out of your cheeks, SungJong turned to you, "It's kind of dangerous if you never crossed before..."

Holding his hand out to you, "You have to hold on tight okay? If you fall...it might get pretty nasty."

Hesitating, *Am I allowed to hold a PRINCE's hand?*

He patiently outstretched his hand to you, you cautiously took it, feeling a zap of electricity, *His hands are so soft...*

SungJong warmly smiled and led you across the bridge, heart thumping the entire time.

When you two crossed over and entered, L and WooHyun gave the two of you teasing looks.

This time SungJong blushed and let go of your hand.

"D-did w-w-e find everything?"

"Why is our maknae stuttering so much?"

"Aish hyung!"

L laughed and answered, "There's one thing we're missing. Parsley."

SungJong made a face, "Shouldn't that have been the...easiest thing to...find?"

WooHyun and L shrugged.

"Let's look for it and go look at the flower gardens."

The three thought simultaneously, *Since ________ loves flowers so much.*

Splitting up to look for the herb, you spotted it perched on top of a high shelf, tiptoeing to reach it, you stopped when a hand reached for it.

Slowly turning around, you came face to face with L, who smiled at you, "You should have called for help."

Heartbeat racing, you stammered, "U-u-um. U-uh."

"Aigoo so cute."

L pinched your cheek before turning around and mentally cursing.

You stayed frozen in place, eyes wide, to calm your nerves.

*What is wrong with me..?*