Serious.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUY5GfzNs-U

~

There wasn't a hint of a smile on the boys' faces.

DongWoo stretched and cracked his neck.

*No way in hell am I letting her get married to JiHoon.*

SungYeol flipped his bangs out of his eyes as he read DongWoo's mind, *Over my dead body.*

WooHyun's face was void of emotion as his fingers tingled with electric shocks.

SungJong was stretching his legs while L was leaning against the wall, *One girl comes in and we've lost it.*

With his eyes closed, Hoya's palm was out as he instantaneously shifted from water to ice to steam.

Slipping gloves on, SungGyu said, "Okay...remember...we're working together to...*cough* anyway, I don't think we'll really be able to take father down...just...pin him."

Everyone nodded.

"Let's go."

The arena was shrouded in darkness, no sound was heard.

DongWoo's hands lit up, WooHyun aimed a bolt of lightning at a corner of the room.

SungYeol said, "Something's not right...father is just letting me read his thoughts."

There was a shift in the shadows, and a voice said, "DongWoo out."

L's eyes widened, *How the hell did he...*

WooHyun closed his eyes and the darkness began to clear up since the sun was streaming through.

He heard someone move behind him and shot a bolt.

The room was almost clear of darkness when he felt someone tap him, "WooHyun, out."

The room was partially clear, but still dark, like a cloudy day.

Hoya was silently listening when he felt someone come to him, using water he froze the person's hand in midair.

Fire melted through the ice to tap Hoya, but he moved out of the way, blending in with the darkness.

He could hear his father chuckling, "You got better."

SungGyu scanned the room and bumped into L's clothed shoulder, he frowned, *Dammit.*

L rolled his eyes and sped off, vanishing to the other side.

"SungYeol out."

The brothers smirked as they heard SungYeol complaining.

Tension rose as Hoya cursed when he felt his father tap him, "Hoya out."

SungJong glanced around the room, *I'm at a total disadvantage here.*

He heard rustling and reflexively placed the wooden bar in front of him, a ringing 'clang' exploded through the room.

Still, "SungJong out."

SungGyu and L were side by side, SungGyu gritted, "Just use it."

L vehemently hissed,"No."

SungGyu spat, "I know you care for her just as much as we do."

L smirked, "Some way of showing it."

Two huge fireballs whizzed past the two.

Suddenly the lights became painfully bright, and the two froze when they saw who it was aimed at.

You.

A loud, "NO!" tore from their throats as they ran towards you.