Know.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdDNdWak86Q

~

"Alright you've won. What do you think I should do with _________?"

L was in his room, unconscious, sleeping off the wound.

SungGyu cautiously said, "Father...you know...that L never uses...his power..."

Nodding slowly in agreement, SungYeol added, "I think...it goes without saying..."

The royal head raised an eyebrow, "That...?"

SungYeol's cheeks tinted pink for the second time in his life, SungJong said, "That...we care for _________. Or at least, L hyung obviously does."

"But the seven of you treat her...how do I say this...not well."

"Well...yeah."

Hoya admitted begrudgingly.

"But...due to these circumstances, I think it's safe to say we don't want her to be with JiHoon."

SungGyu stated.

DongWoo sighed, "If there's one thing we want, it's definitely not that."

"Well...WooHyun is the one that brought it up in the first place. Let me ask you, WooHyun."

WooHyun exhaled and tiredly glanced up at his father, "I just, want her to be happy. I don't know why all of us at once went beserk over this human girl, or "hope" or whatever...but...that's it, father."

The royal head chuckled to himself, "You won't believe what I'm about to tell you right now..."

~

You woke up abruptly, from a dream or a flashback about seven different little boys.

Rotating your stiff neck, you blinked sleepily, *Who were they?*

Noticing that there was no light streaming through the windows, you looked around, *What time is it..?*

Looking at the clock next to you, it read: 2:29AM

Sighing softly, you got out of bed to get yourself a glass of water.

Quietly slipping out of your room, you thanked the castle silently for having dimly lit candles around the hallway.

When you reached the stairwell, you groaned inwardly, there were no candles leading downstairs.

Putting one hand on the rail, you carefully went down the steps.

You paused momentarily to admire the moonlight seeping through the windows of the dining hall and made your way to the kitchen.

Fumbling around for a light switch, you made a face when you couldn't find one.

"What are you doing down here?"

You let out a small shriek and whirrled around to see DongWoo who raised an eyebrow at you, "Why are you so surprised?"

"Maybe..because..it's dark and I didn't expect anyone to be behind me?"

He laughed, you stared at him, *Is he laughing..? Why isn't he snapping at me, rolling his eyes at me....?*

DongWoo stopped his laughter to see you staring at him, "What?"

"N-nothing."

Slowly stepping away so you won't be in his way, "Um...here you can go first. I won't be in your way."

He shrugged, "I came down because I was thirsty."

You nodded, "O...kay..."

"Do you want me to get you something...?"

Your eyes widened, "W-what? W-w-why would you do that?"

He blinked, "Because...I'm going into the kitchen....?"

*Why are you being nice to me?!*

His hand lit up as he made his way to the refrigerator and poured a glass of...blood.

You stared at it.

He asked, "Are you sure you don't need anything?"

Your jaw dropped as he sipped the blood, he gave you a questioning look.

"How do you drink that?"

"...I'm a vampire."

"...can't you drink water or something?"

"..yes...but I need blood to survive...and..it tastes good."

You made a face and asked, "Can you light your hand up..please?"

He sleepily nodded and did as told.

You made your way to the refrigerator and poured yourself a glass of water, *Refreshing~*

Beaming, "Thank you!"

Putting the cup in the sink, you glanced at him and practically ran out just in case he would yell at you.

DongWoo chuckled amusingly to himself, *Silly girl...you don't have to be cautious anymore..especially now that we know who you are...*

Climbing the steps just in time to hear your door close, *My first love.*