Learn.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VizyXJAm6oo

~

WooHyun opened the book and smoothed its pages.

*What do I need to know...*

The book's pages slowly moved until it stopped at a picture of a mini-you and...JiHoon.

His eyes widened as the words slid onto the page in elegant script:

Had the child not encountered his/her soulmate(s), the world would stay the way it is, his/her life and happiness in exchange.

Illustrating the various encounters with the princes, he couldn't help but smile at your small, fragile and sweet self.

A picture slowly drew into the pages of what would have happened if you didn't meet the princes.

You and JiHoon were standing next to each other, at an altar.

Smiling happily, all trace of weakness gone from your face and your body.

You shined just like any other bride on their wedding day.

Then different scenes with different men filled the pages.

*She could have been with anyone, anybody. Yet, she's stuck here. With us...*

The hope's power enabled her to encounter the royalty of this era, it is a dangerous gift, it can be countered when her true form awakens. When she is most desperate, she will need no one to protect her. The decision to awaken lies in her hands, it is her choice. No one can influence her decision. It must NOT be induced on purpose or a greater sacrifice will be made to atone for this mistake.

WooHyun in air and blew a raspberry, "So you're saying there's nothing I can do except watch."

~

L caught the book that WooHyun passed to him.

A jolt passed from the book to his hands, L stared at the book questioningly.

The book opened and wrote:In the set hour, a great sacrifice must be made in order to restore the balance of the two worlds.

*Sa...cri..fice?*

Next to the line, words filled the pages: One life in turn for another, without this exchange, nothing shall return to the norm.

*What...the...heck...does...that...mean. What sacrifice? What exchange?*

He scratched the back of his neck and groaned, "What kind of legend is this confusing?!"

~

SungJong yawned and gently leafed through the pages of the book.

One picture appeared before him of you, except that there was something different about you.

You looked like you, yet you didn't look like you.

As if you were a different person, and you were wearing a pleated skirt or what looked like a uniform.

SungJong chuckled to himself,*Imagine that was our child...she looks like you..*

The hope of the worlds will survive if and only if...She chooses to leave behind one life for another.

"Well...I don't know what 'leaving behind' a life means...but...if she dies...I go too."

He blinked at the window to see that the sun had slowly begun to rise.

SungJong yawned to himself,*I hope the hyungs found something..*