Meeting.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_AwyTp9qb0

~

You didn't know how much time had passed, but someone knocked gently on your door, "Miss. It's time for dinner."

Getting up to open the door, you jumped when it opened on its own as your hand went up.

The maid bowed, "I was told to bring you a new set of clothes."

Tilting your head, "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

She smiled, "It's sort of a tradition in this castle to dress up for meal times."

"I have to wear...a dress?"

She laughed, "No no not that formal! But you can't wear the clothes you've been wearing all day miss!"

You sighed in reluctancy and nodded, "Okay...but please don't call me miss! You can just call me by my name, I'm not a princess."

She stared at you to see if you were kidding, "Are you...sure?"

Beaming sweetly, you nodded, "Mhmm! I'm _________."

She nodded slowly, "Okay...miss _________."

"...too formal...but I guess that's a start in making friends."

You grasped her hand, "But we'll get closer soon...right?"

The maid stared at you, surprised by your warmth.

*She is definitely not a vampire...*

Looking over your wide-eyed, innocent look and beauty, she thought, *But she's not human either...*

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and handed you an outfit.

"Be down soon miss __________!"

You nodded, "O..kay. Thank you!"

When the door closed, you sighed, *It's pretty....but I'd trade all of this to be back home...with granny...*

Sighing sadly, you changed into the clothes and neatly tied your hair.

Carefully walking down the long stairwell, you froze at the sight of seven boys seated at the dinner table.

Hearing footsteps, they looked up to see their father, instead they saw you and froze.

*Is that...her?*

Swallowing nervously, you bowed and sat at the far corner of the table.

At that moment, the royal head came strolling in, "Ah how nice of my sons to join me for dinner."

They were deaf to his comments since they were too busy staring at you.

You looked down, *Please stop looking. Please stop looking-*

A voice lazily drawled, "Guys stop staring at her. She's practically screaming 'please stop looking'."

You glanced towards him, he rolled his eyes and boredly tapped the table.

"Isn't it rude to read a lady's mind SungYeol-ah?"

"Not if they're wide open in the air WooHyun hyung."

Immediately, alarm bells rang in your head and you unknowingly blocked him.

Eyes widening in surprise, SungYeol's arm slipped, "How'd you do that?!"

A mature looking boy, the one you assumed was the eldest said, "Leave her alone. Just eat."

You looked down, wanting to bury yourself somewhere.

"Oh, _________. Why are you sitting so far! Come sit with us!"

You gulped, *Somehow I don't think that's such a good idea.*

"Come, sit next to MyungSoo."

You carefully moved your seat, but shrank in your seat because of the stares.

L held his breath, *Oh my freaking...*

Heart palpitating, L abruptly got up, "I'm not hungry."

You bit your lip, *Is it my fault?*

A feminine and gentle looking boy glanced at you, *I've seen her before...*

Noticing your concerned look, "Don't worry. He usually doesn't have much of an appetite."

Your lips formed an 'Oh' shape.

Sighing deeply, the Royal Head thought, *I can't believe they don't recognize her...my sons...must...be...more clueless than I thought...*

"Let's eat."

The food was passed out, you stared at your near raw steak and inwardly gagged.

Someone snapped their fingers, "She's obviously not a vampire. Why would you bring her uncooked meat?"

"I'm sorry prince WooHyun, I'll go bring a new one right now-"

A flame bounced towards your plate, you let out a shriek.

A boy with an annoyed expression on his face muttered, "So she has a voice."

"No need."

"A-ah..yes prince DongWoo."

You let out a squeaky, "T-thank you."

He snorted and rolled his eyes.

Having no appetite, you finished half of your well-done steak and mumbled, "May I be excused?"

"Oh? You don't want dessert?"

You furiously shook your head, "N-no thank you. Good night!"

After you scurried off, SungGyu asked, "Father...are you sure....?"

Mr. Woo chuckled, "Yes. I am. I wish you and your brothers would be too."

SungYeol and Hoya exchanged looks, *What's that supposed to mean?*

"Ah, that was a delicious dinner. I'll be going up first, my sons."

SungJong, WooHyun, DongWoo, SungGyu, Hoya and SungYeol bowed slightly before finishing their meals.

Hoya spoke, "What the hell?"

"You're not the only one confused." 

DongWoo stated as SungJong nodded in agreement.

SungGyu ruffled the back of his head, "Well...whatever it is...let's hope father knows what he's doing."

"I'm done."

SungJong got up and left his hyungs, WooHyun following suit, "I'm done too."

Soon, all of the princes had finished their meals and had left upstairs to exercise.