Garden.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4u0RIAuHK8

~

After shopping, the boys took you to the gardens on the outskirts of the markets.

Your eyes sparkled at the various floral plants covering the walls, the grass fields, the trees, everything in sight was decorated with petals or flowers.

A voice called, "Ah my princes! Come to add another beauty to your garden at home-"

You turned and saw a boy who stopped in his tracks and whistled, "Or...maybe you won't need any more beauty inside the castle, eh?"

WooHyun sent a wave of shock at him while the boy laughed, "Come on hyung~"

Shaking his head while sighing WooHyun muttered, "You're so lucky she's here right now..."

"Heheheheeh. Ahneyong! I'm SungWoon! The princes' favorite human!"

You meekly smiled and bowed, "Hi."

A smile broke out across his face, "Wah~ you're really pretty! No wonder the hyungs fell for you at first-"

"YAH!"

L yelped, slapping a hand across SungWoon's mouth.

You blinked in curiousity.

SungJong casually stepped in front of the two while L and SungWoo had a mock-fight and handed you a flower.

You titled your head and gave him a confused look, he laughed, "They're edible. You can eat them."

Mouth forming an 'O' you popped one in your mouth and surprisingly blinked at its sweet taste.

"Good right?"

You beamed and nodded.

"They say if you eat those flowers you'll become prettier...but I don't think you really need them."

You blushed and ducked your eyes down, SungJong gazed at you softly before looking up to see the others, "Hyungs!"

SungYeol was by your side in a split second, "...why are you eating those?"

"Um..."

He smiled tenderly at you, "You don't need them, you're pretty just the way you are."

Cheeks turning an even brighter shade of pink, you let out a squeak when Hoya gave you a look, "Why is your face so red?"

"N-nothing!"

DongWoo approached you and took a double-take, "SungJong-ah! Why did you give her those! She doesn't need them!"

You stepped backwards to avoid being even more embarassed but bumped into someone, "Sorry!"

Tripping backwards, you yelped out an apology and held your breath.

Slowly opening your eyes, you saw SungGyu giving you a curious look, "Gwenchana?"

Nodding furiously, SungGyu set you upright.

Everyone's eyes were on the two of you when SungWoon broke the silence, "Hyung your hand is still on her waist."

"W-w-what? S-s-sorry!"

That was the first time in your life you had ever seen the eldest prince look so flustered.

Giggling to yourself, "It's okay."

Sheepishly rubbing the back of neck, SungGyu cleared his throat, "Are we ready to head back?"

Everyone nodded.

"Gahjah."

"Wait hyungs!"

The princes stopped at SungWoon's voice, he handed you a vase of flowers, you gave him a confused look.

"I saw you looking at the peach roses before SungJong hyung called you...it's the least I can do..."

A soft smile graced your lips, "Thank you."

DongWoo stated,"Alright now for REAL...let's go."

"Bye hyungs! Bye pretty girl~"

The seven princes shot SungWoon a death glare.

Since SungYeol couldn't teleport all eight people home, you opted for walking.

L's voice was laced with concern, "Doesn't your feet hurt?"

You shook your head, "Not really."

You and the princes traveled on for a few more minutes when you began nodding off, you lost your balance for a split second, SungJong caught your vase while WooHyun kept you from falling.

You bit your lip, "Whoops.."

Hoya bent down and said, "Get on."

Your eyes widened, "N-no it's okay-"

"Before I make you."

Lips shutting tight, you carefully climbed onto his back, Hoya smiled to himself and piggybacked you, "I'm really okay though..."

He rolled his eyes, "Go to sleep, it's still a pretty long walk."

"But I'm...not...slee...."

Even as you said that, you dozed off and fell asleep, resting on Hoya's back.