Protest.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnWBaFGwBOw

~

Not realizing you had fallen asleep, you groggily woke to the sound of harsh knocking.

Opening the door, you sleepily looked up at an annoyed WooHyun.

"You were sleeping?"

You slowly nodded, yawning and rubbing your eyes.

WooHyun coughed, *Cute.*

He spat, "Father says we can't start dinner without you so hurry up."

Mumbling, "You can start without me...I'm not hungry."

Worry gnawed at WooHyun but instead, he said, "Look, I know you're living inside this castle but you're not a princess so can you shut up and come downstairs?"

Your expression immediately became downcast and you softly whispered, "I never said that..or intended to come across like that...sorry..I just didn't have an appetite..."

Before you closed the door to change, you mumbled, "I'll be down..soon. You can...go."

WooHyun nodded before walking downstairs, groaning in frustration, *Why did you say that?*

"She'll be down soon father."

The king simply nodded with a pleasant expression on his face that faltered when you came down, "_________! What happened?"

All seven pairs of the princes' eyes turned to you.

You bowed, "I'm sorry for delaying dinner..."

Not meeting anyone's eyes, you sat down and numbly stared at your food before eating.

Guilt and concern filled the princes' thoughts, *She must really be unhappy here.*

"Well...I'm not sure if this will be good news to your or not but...there will be a ball held-"

The boys groaned.

SungYeol protested, "Not another one-"

DongWoo growled, "Please. No."

SungGyu sighed, "There's no point-"

WooHyun exhaled sharply, "No use-"

Hoya rolled his eyes while SungJong rested his head on his hand, leaning on the table.

L shook his head.

"__________ will be attending too."

Their protests stopped and their heads snapped up, *What?*

"But the balls are for prospective...spouses..."

The royal head amusedly chuckled, "So?"

The princes' mouth clamped shut but inwardly screaming, *NO! SHE CAN'T!*

Knowingly smiling, the king crossed his arms and pat his stomach, "That was a delicious meal."

You put one more bite into your mouth and mumbled, "I'm finished."

Without waiting for their response, you got up and disappeared up the stairwell.

Sighing sadly, you drew water in your private bathroom and sank into the bubble bath, *I don't want to be here anymore...*