I Love You.

You're Mine.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzs0Qe1_aK0

~

After eating, you walked to the castle's library and smiled in awe at the sheer amount of books.

As much as you loved literature, history and all those things, today you decided to read a book just for fun.

Going to the fairy tale section, your eyes scanned through the titles until it rested on one particularly thick book.

When you touched it, the cover went from musty green to a creamy white with golden binding.

Eyes widening, you opened the book and jumped to see your reflection.

On the bottom in silver cursive was: This book meets your needs, whatever story you want to create, it will do so. Wish with your heart and it shall come true.

Eyes sparkling in awe, you thought to yourself,*What kind of story do I want to read?*

"A story about someone...who loves someone, a lot."

The book shimmered, filling the pages with pictures and words.

As you flipped through the pages, you saw a girl that looked a LOT like you and seven princes.

Engrossed in the tale of the special girl who had captured the royals' hearts, the book apruptly stopped.

You blinked, *What? That's it? Where's the happy ending? Or..any ending?!*

Your choice, how do you want their story to end?

"A...happy ending...the princes should receive the love they've given to her."

The book glowed and an ending was now a part of the pages, of the girl standing happily with the princes, surrounded by children.

You didn't know why but tears gathered at the corners of your eyes.

This is the ending of the legend that you've chosen, the balance of the worlds, your happiness, everything lies in your choice, it will end the way you desire it to end, regardless of how you get there and how long it takes, it will end according to your wishes.

You blinked, "What..."

Flipping to the front page of the book, you looked over the faces closely to see SungGyu, DongWoo, WooHyun, Hoya, SungYeol, L, SungJong and you.

Gasping softly, you glanced at the title to see that it was the Legend, itself.

*This is our ending? How do I get there?*

A warm smile slowly spread across your lips, *One thing for sure...I love the oppas too much to let anything happen to them.*

You paused, *Love?*

Looking down at the pages, you saw their faces, smiling, laughing, squabbling, angry, all of it.

"I love you...my oppas."