Heal.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QSulbVmwNU

~

Wanting to get your granny some flowers, you scurried around the meadow.

While searching for pretty plants, you passed by a sleep-inducing pollen flower patch.

To any normal person, you would be drowsy for a few moments, unfortunately for you, your body wasn't strong enough.

Eyes slowly falling closed, you sank to the floor, flowers still clutched in your hands.

SungJong had snuck out to see the flowers that you were looking to pick, he followed a really sweet scent and saw the flowers.

Eyes sparkling, *I should pick some for Mommy-*

He stared and tilted his head when he saw you, he dawdled over to you and poked your cheek, "Um..excuse me..."

You didn't move.

In fact, you weren't breathing.

SungJong panicked, "Oh no! Oh no oh no. Wait-"

*Teacher said royals' blood can help someone become better...right?*

He bit the tip of his finger with his fang and muttered, "Here goes nothing."

He dropped the blood into your mouth, holding his breath.

When you stirred, he let out a sigh of relief, "It worked!"

You groggily looked around and rubbed your eyes.

SungJong asked, "Are you okay? Are you drowsy still? Little girls like you shouldn't be wandering these gardens alone!"

You mumbled incoherent words while SungJong waved a hand in front of your face, "Um...ggoma...?"

Eyes blinking rapidly, you stared at a...very pretty looking boy.

"Where...*yawn* am I?"

"You fell asleep! So I...umm...woke you up!"

You beamed at him, "Thank you!"

SungJong could feel his heart beating rapidly, *Whoa...I better ask teacher what that means...my heartbeat is so fast!*

You stood up, *Flowers!*

You glumly stared at the shriveled up bouquet in your hand.

SungJong glanced at you, and then at the flowers in his hand, *I was gonna give this to mommy...*

He held it out to you, "Here."

"Really...are you sure..?"

He nodded, you hugged him, "Thank you!"

SungJong froze, "Um um um. You're...welcome?"

You nodded and ran off to show your granny the pretty flowers the "pretty boy" gave you.

When you entered your home, you handed her the flowers, even though she was about to scold you, she stopped.

You kissed her cheek, she chuckled, "I drew water for you. Go take a bath you dirty little girl."

You stuck a tongue out and coughed and made a face, "Blech."

She gave you a look, "Granny I think I bit my tongue I taste blood....ew."

Alarmed, she told you to open your mouth, but there was no wound in sight.

But she could definitely smell blood.

*...why is this child not in pain..?*

Keeping her thoughts to herself, she pinched your cheek, "It's nothing little one. Go wash."

You nodded and skipped to the bathroom.

She placed the flowers in a vase and set them on the window sill.

This had all happened when you were only 5 years old, your gift already acting strongly.

Wistfully smiling, *How I wish I could keep you this age forever...*