Heartbeat.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw6OAsl96h4

~

SungJong sat by the window ledge, peering outside, "How will father bring...a non-royal into this castle?"

Nodding in agreement, SungYeol added, "Also, it's not like we can FORCE her to stay here."

"If we're wrong about this...this is more of a reason for uncle to take the throne."

Hoya pinched the bridge of his nose.

L opened his mouth, "If we're right, we just brought her into the lion's den."

Everyone was silent.

"We put her life in danger."

SungGyu spoke, "So you want to forsake the balance of both worlds just for some girl you don't know?"

L's eyes narrowed, "I didn't say that-"

Cutting him off, SungGyu said, "Sounded like it."

Whistling, DongWoo nervously laughed, "Alright...cut it out."

Getting up and muttering, "Whatever.",L left.

WooHyun rolled his eyes, "I don't understand why you two can't get along."

Meanwhile, you had woken up due to the bouncing of the carriage, groaning, *Where am I...?*

Your memories flooded back, shrieking, "No! STOP! Right now!"

The carriage obediently came to a stop.

At that moment, L had come out of the castle and stopped to see the spectacle, unknowingly smiling at your antics.

Flinging the door open, you stepped out and looked at your surroundings, *No no no. Where am I?!*

Glaring at the men, "Take me back. NOW."

Shaking his head, "We can't. We have orders and your grandmother consented-"

You spat, "NO she didn't. Stop lying, take me back NOW-"

Stumbling, you shook your head clear of the dizzyness and glared at him.

"Look..miss. We've already arrived. We're just doing our job. Maybe you can take it up with the person who wanted us to bring you here."

You blinked, pausing, "Where is he?"

The men motioned behind them where a huge castle was looming ahead.

You stopped and stared at it in awe.

L froze, feeling his heart beat faster, *Where have I seen her before...?*

Snapping out of it, you felt your heart beat fast, *W-what..?*

"Alright, let's go in miss."

Numbly, you followed the men into the huge manor.