13 Years Later...

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-uBmfKOrcQ

~

A loud crash was heard as the ground cracked and halved itself.

SungGyu, now 22, smirked, "Ready to lose again?"

DongWoo, now 21, grinned back, "I'm just getting started."

A flame, much bigger than the one from when he was 8 was hurled at the eldest of the family.

SungGyu easily lifted himself from the ground, DongWoo frowned, "No fair hyung."

Suddenly, storm clouds formed, pouring rain down, causing SungGyu to lose his balance, and jump down, "YAH!"

WooHyun, 21 shrugged and said, "DongWoo...out."

DongWoo raised an eyebrow as the rain turned into steam all around him.

WooHyun's eyes narrowed as his hand formed a ball of electricity, DongWoo smirking as the rain ceased to part for lightning.

Both fire and "cold" fire was doused by huge torrents of water, "Now now children, let's play nice."

"Shut up Hoya."

Hoya, 21 scoffed and said, "Make me."

Balls of fire and electricity was hurled at him, Hoya blocked it with walls of water that instantly changed to ice, capturing the energy inside balls of ice.

"It's only a matter of time before you lose control of that..."

Hoya hurled it at the voice's source, SungYeol, 21.

SungYeol teleported away from the attack, dodging each of the brothers' attacks, "Come on guys, don't make it so easy for me to read your next move-"

Someone tapped SungYeol's pressure points, the only weakness on a vampire's body, the source of their power.

Of course, being family, the brothers knew each others' pressure points, everyone else...not so much.

In blink of an eye, SungYeol was rendered helpless, "Yah...L...not fair."

L, 20 shrugged, "Don't get caught."

The teacher's voice echoed, "SungYeol, out."

He moved quickly before SungGyu could touch him.

SungGyu snapped his fingers, "Dammit."

L glared at him, "I told you I'm not using the other power-"

He dodged WooHyun's, DongWoo's and Hoya's attacks.

SungGyu's eyes narrowed, "Why? This would all be over in a blink. of. an. eye."

L glared at him and sped out of the arena, lazily saying, "I surrender."

The teacher rolled his eyes, "Alright fine."

Everyone froze and glanced around the room, looking for the maknae.

*Even if he has no combat powers...that kid's a psycho once you give him a weapon.*

Hoya hit the ceiling using ice, but there was no sound.

DongWoo complained, "Aish where is this sneaky little-OW"

"DongWoo, out."

SungYeol shoved L playfully, "This is all your fault."

L rolled his eyes but a smile was on his lips.

DongWoo sulked in the corner.

Sweat rolled down Hoya's, WooHyun's and SungGyu's faces.

A silent assault came as Hoya cursed, "Hoya out."

WooHyun and SungGyu surveyed the room, WooHyun held his hand out, "You have better aim."

SungGyu could feel WooHyun's power surge through him as he closed his eyes and struck a corner of the room.

SungJong, 19 yelped, "HYUNG!"

WooHyun smirked and pushed SungGyu out of the way, SungGyu rolled his eyes and hit WooHyun's pressure point.

"WooHyun out."

"WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL."

The other boys snickered while WooHyun pouted, "SungGyu...you traitor."

SungGyu heard SungJong and lifted him into the air, SungJong pouted, "WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY."

As a last attempt, SungJong hurled the stick he was using as a weapon at SungGyu, who lost focus for a moment, dropping SungJong free.

He picked up the wooden bar, broke the edge off to make it pointy and threw it at a wall...pinning SungJong to it.

Whining, "Fine fine. I lost. Boo. You hyung."

SungGyu smirked, "I win."

The boys groaned, he laughed, "Have fun cleaning the arena! I'll be watching over here."

Grumbling, the six other princes stared at the mess that was their training arena.

SungYeol grumbled, "I say we ban WooHyun hyung and DongWoo hyung from using the arena-"

DongWoo smacked his head, "Shut up. It's because you won't stay still."

"But that's the point! I'm not supposed to stay still-"

Hoya rolled his eyes and waited for WooHyun and DongWoo to finish mending the cracks while SungYeol and L picked up fallen objects with SungJong.

When they were done cleaning, "Princes. Your father wishes to speak to you."

*All of us?!*