Danger.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqe8HsAmr5s

~

After washing up and changing, the princes sat down at the dining table.

Yawning, DongWoo said,"So..."

SungGyu and Hoya averted their eyes, solely focusing on their meals.

With a dark expression, WooHyun sighed tiredly,"All I know is that her 'true potential' has to be awakened, but...we can't tell her. We can't influence it."

DongWoo nodded,"That and...she's the last of her kind..after she's gone...no more chance for balance."

L mumbled,"Something about sacrifice."

"Then..how do we save her?"

SungGyu ruffled the back of his hair.

SungJong opened his mouth,"All I know is she has to leave behind one life for another.".

"I have good news and bad news."

Everyone turned to SungYeol,"I know how to keep her alive longer...the book said, 'bond' that can mean one thing."

Hoya's eyes widened,"BLOOD? That's for mates..."

L raised an eyebrow,"Why are you so surprised? Do you want someone else?"

"NO!"

The princes chuckled at his reaction and rolled their eyes playfully.

SungGyu paused,"Wait. What's the bad news?"

Hesitatingly, SungYeol said,"In order for _________ to reach her full potential...she must be put in immediate peril."

An uneasy silence filled the air, WooHyun spat,"What?"

"One more thing. The person putting her in danger...is 'closer than we think'."

L frowned,"Who...?"

Suddenly, there was a loud crash and the sound of shattering glass broke through.

"That was __________'s room."

SungJong nodded as the princes rushed towards your room.

There was a dark, cloaked figure choking you with one hand, hissing vehemently,"DIE."

WooHyun and DongWoo instantly threw balls of fire and electricity, the figure released your throat while you gasped for breath.

SungJong immediately rushed to your side, grimacing at the pulsating bruise on your neck.

Hoya hissed when mounds of earth from outside sailed through the windows and was aimed towards you.

SungGyu waved his hand and the mounds sailed towards the figure.

SungYeol teleported and grabbed onto the man's cloak, a black goo oozing out onto his hands, burning his skin.

Red eyes flashed beneath the cloak as the figure snarled and aimed at you one last time.

L sped towards you, blocking your path while the others combined their powers and aimed for the figure.

A grotesque voice snarled,"Die tainted blood."

Escaping through the window, the cloak trailed behind him as he vanished.