Christmas.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU0j3d56L5g

~

Stepping out of the library, your eyes widened at the sight of tinsel and christmas lights everywhere.

A small arrow on a post-it directed you to your left.

After following the trail of arrows, you stopped in front of huge double doors.

Slowly opening them, you gasped at the sight of the richly decorated garden.

"Surprise!"

The seven princes popped out from behind the bushes to greet you with candles and cake.

"Oppas..."

SungJong winked, "Bet you didn't know there was a second entrance to the garden~"

Shaking your head, "What...is all this?"

SungYeol smiled at your awed expression, "We thought it would be nice to cheer you up!"

"Sorry we couldn't get a Christmas tree..."

DongWoo sheepishly coughed while rubbing the back of his neck.

You tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek, "It's okay, this is...more than okay."

DongWoo's ears turned a bright shade of pink while the other princes grumbled to themselves.

Hoya held his arm out and you comfortably snuggled to his side, "Alright enough jealousy, let's celebrate Christmas okay?"

You slowly wrapped your arms around his waist, cheeks turning red when Hoya pulled you in closer and whispered, "But I get the first kiss under the mistletoe, okay?"

Scurrying away from him, you went to SungGyu's side.

He gave you a warm smile and kissed your forehead, "Merry Christmas _________-ah."

You smiled in return, "Merry Christmas to you too SungGyu oppa."

SungYeol and DongWoo exclaimed, "KIM SUNGGYU OUT! YOU CAN'T KISS HER ANYMORE!"

You blinked while the eldest rolled his eyes and scoffed, "I can kiss her anytime I want, look I can do it now too-"

WooHyun whisked you away, eyes filled with laughter, "Nope, you lost your chance. You kissed her forehead."

"What kind of ridiculous rule-"

Before WooHyun could lean down to capture your lips, SungJong announced, "Let _________ have cake first!"

You giggled at WooHyun's expression, sighing he kissed your nose and gently pushed you to SungJong.

"Ah~"

You opened your mouth and let the buttery cake melt in your mouth, SungJong quickly pecked your cheek and stuck his tongue out at his brothers.

"WHICH CHEEK DID YOU KISS?"

"I DON'T WANT YOUR GERMS LATER!"

Handing you another slice, "Don't share with hyungs."

L looked up and held his hand out towards you.

Taking it gently, you held up a piece of cake to his lips, eyes wide and sparkling.

He parted his lips and ate the cake you fed him.

Brushing a crumb from your lips, you laughed to yourself, he gave you a questioning look.

"You're always wiping something from my lips."

SungJong coughed, "Excuse to touch them."

L glared at him, kissing your temple softly, "Merry Christmas _________-ah."

SungYeol grinned, "Would these flowers be too big to place in your hair?"

Biting your lip to keep yourself from bursting out in laughter, you nodded.

He sighed, "Oh well...guess I'll have to...give you this instead."

Your eyes widened as he produced a small white flower and placed it in your hair.

"Aigoo so pretty~"

Suddenly, he called your name and kissed your cheek.

A flash went off and SungYeol smiled, "Hehe now I can keep this forever."

A polaroid picture of your surprised eyes and SungYeol's lips on your cheeks were forever imprinted onto the film.

You blushed and looked up when Hoya called your name.

Walking to him, he cleared his throat as the rest of the princes turned to him.

Grinning, Hoya pointed at the ceiling where a huge mistletoe was hanging.

Everyone else groaned while you blushed, "Merry Christmas ________-ah."

Then he bent down and captured your lips in a quick kiss, catching you before your knees went weak.

L coughed, "It's okay, her first kiss was me."

"YAH!"

The seven princes began to squabble while you sat down with SungJong, leaning your head against his shoulder.