Frown.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnJk4r9ISNc

~

You came downstairs in a much shorter dress than you would have liked.

This time the boys openly stared, not that they had a choice, their minds went numb at the sight of you.

Tugging your dress down, you made a worried face, "It's weird right? I'll go change-"

DongWoo blurted,"N-no!"

SungYeol cleared his throat and went outside the castle for fresh air.

SungJong beamed, "You look prettier than usual. Gahjah."

Nodding uncertainly, you looked up to see SoRa pumping her fist, 'fighting!'.

You saw a dirty puddle and thought to take off your shoes to walk across the deep water.

Hoya's hand rose and cleared the walkway,"All you have to do is ask."

Giving him a small smile, "Thank you."

WooHyun helped you into the limo since the location of the formal was too far for a simple carriage.

Taking off his jacket, DongWoo covered your legs.

SungYeol chortled and glanced at DongWoo who glared at him.

"What....?"

"DongWoo hyung says he's going to burn all the short dresses in the castle."

"YAH!"

You noticed that DongWoo's ears were getting red and said glumly, "I want that too."

"See?!"

Hoya rolled his eyes, "You know you like it."

"N-NO. Y-YAH!"

WooHyun smiled at you, you smiled back and looked outside the window to see a brightly illuminated castle up ahead.

SungYeol whistled, "Wow...father's...outdone himself..."

"ALL the girls are going to want a piece of the next in line for the throne..."

You swallowed hard and unconsciously bit your lip, looking outside the window.

L whispered, "_________-ah."

You turned to him, he gave you a worried look and you could tell what he was asking.

"I'm okay.."

SungJong announced, "We're here!"

L held his hand out and you took it gratefully.

The 7 of you entered the grand hall where the event would take place.

The princes left you momentarily to tell their father that they've arrived.

You sat down at a table and surveyed the room, a knot tied in your stomach as your eyes swept the hall to see stunning vampire girls with shiny hair and pretty faces.

*What if...*

Your thoughts stopped when the princes were being announced, all of them looking directly at you.

You froze when SungGyu stepped out, with bright red hair and with the attention of all the females in the room.

Looking down, not wanting to see it, you didn't realize he was looking at you, only.