Legend.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v727h5hNggg

~

SungGyu tiredly went to the library to tell his brothers to go to sleep, when he heard SungJong yelp,"We've been looking in the wrong section!"

He heard Hoya scramble after him and went to ask what's going on when SungYeol and DongWoo appeared into the library.

Then WooHyun came, then L sped past him.

*What the hell is going on?*

He approached his brothers when they all said at once,"THERE'S A SECOND PART TO THE LEGEND!"

WooHyun breathed out,"But people who know the legend can't say what it is."

L nodded,"It'll reveal itself when it wants to."

DongWoo frowned,"Wait why can't they just tell us?"

WooHyun answered,"If they do...everything "resets" itself."

"Whatever that means."

L added,"All I know is...we have to think...like a child?"

SungJong popped out from behind a shelf,"FOUND IT!"

Everyone blinked in surprise and went towards him.

"Here. The original book of fairy tales and legends."

SungGyu frowned,"You mean...the one book we deemed as useless?"

"Not anymore."

Flipping through the pages of the book, the princes held their breaths then yelped when the blank pages began to fill in with written words.

~

The hope of the worlds was born for one purpose, to restore balance between two worlds.

If the balance is not restored, the blood lineage will continue until it ceases to exist.

Should there not be a wielder of time, history shall repeat its course until the two crosses paths.

When the child born of unlikely circumstances encounters his/her soulmate(s) and falls in love, he/she will grow weaker until the set hour comes, the price to pay for his/her ancestors' sins.

Had the child not encountered his/her soulmate(s), the world would stay the way it is, his/her life and happiness in exchange.

In the set hour, a great sacrifice must be made in order to restore the balance of the two worlds.

The hope of the worlds will survive if and only if...

~

L read the last part out loud,"She chooses to leave behind one life for another."

SungYeol mumbled,"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Why does it feel like this legend is telling us a lot less than it should be?"

DongWoo nodded in agreement with SungJong.

"I guess...let's take turns reading the legend..alone. Maybe we'll each get a different idea."WooHyun stated.

"For now, let's get some rest. It's sunrise already." SungGyu said as the other princes nodded.

Hoya announced,"I'll take the book first."

The rest of the princes nodded and yawned, heading to their respective chambers.

*How can I save her?*