Reveal.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PIVaVZ-Vr8

~

After washing and checking to make sure you were sleeping soundly, Hoya flipped open the book.

"What can I do to save her..."

Mumbling to himself, he rifled through the pages.

Suddenly, the book bounded into the air and fluttered its pages, showing moving pictures.

The hope of the worlds was born for one purpose, to restore balance between two worlds.

The book opened up wide, one page was the human world, the other, the vampire world.

Your shadow marked the center of the book, with a huge question mark on it.

Gold writing appeared at the bottom: When the hope of the world is no longer a part of two worlds, she will be saved.

But be warned, a high price is set for whatever path she takes. Should you tell the others about this, the legend will reset time.

Hoya sat there numbly, "She has to...choose?"

Closing the book gently, he mumbled,"How do I know which one is better for her?"

~

Hoya knocked on DongWoo's door and handed him the book,"Your turn."

DongWoo rubbed his eyes tiredly, "Did it tell you anything?"

"...No."

DongWoo shrugged and accepted the book, flipping through the fairy tale-like illustrations.

If the balance is not restored, the blood lineage will continue until it ceases to exist.

The pages rapidly flipped until your ancestral line filled the pages, one replica of you after another, a boy, then a girl, then a boy and then a girl, over and over again.

"This doesn't help me though..."

Different years filled the pages where your ancestors could not restore the balance since they were either on their own, or not with the right people.

The balance shall be restored when the hope of the two worlds' full potential is awakened, if it is not, the next bloodline shall take her place.

A caution, she is the last of her kind.

Warn those around you, if the balance isn't restored, this time, the balance shall forever remain uneven.

~

DongWoo had a grim look on his face when he handed the book to SungGyu.

SungGyu blinked, "Why are you giving it to me?"

DongWoo mumbled, "Your room is next to mine."

SungGyu nodded slowly and took the book, automatically opening to: Should there not be a wielder of time, history shall repeat its course until the two crosses paths.

Sighing, *L. L. L. L.*

The book revealed pictures of where your 'twins' really your ancestors, never met L since he didn't exist until now.

SungGyu cringed when he saw that your ancestors had all died in grisly or painful ways.

*I can't let that happen to her.*

At the set hour, the wielder of time must make a choice. No one shall make this decision but him alone. Should this secret be revealed beforehand, no solution will be found for the problem you seek the answer for. You must wait until the timing is right, yet you shouldn't affect his decision. He holds the fate of the hope in his hands.

SungGyu's face remained passive, *L. L. It's always L. Why can't it be me? I'm the firstborn.*

Exhaling deeply, he closed the book and waved it towards SungYeol's room.

~

SungYeol opened his door as the book floated in and perched itself on his shelf.

"Why. What do you have to tell me."

When the child born of unlikely circumstances encounters his/her soulmate(s) and falls in love, he/she will grow weaker until the set hour comes, the price to pay for his/her ancestors' sins.

The book showed him how the humans in the past took your ancestor away and hid her.

He gritted his teeth when he saw how the vampires slaughtered the humans shamelessly and enslaved them.

His heart dropped when the book drew a picture of you in your deathbed.

"No. That won't happen. Help me. I can't let that happen. I love her-"

The bond of her soulmate(s) shall keep her alive longer, the price will be paid when revenge turns into sacrifice. If she doesn't die this way, she will be targeted by one closer than you think. To protect the hope, she must reach her true potential, her power must grow. She must be put to the test before she restores peace to the two worlds.

Her life must be in immediate peril.

SungYeol frowned, "....This is crazy. How am I supposed to put her in danger on purpose?!"

Tossing the book onto his desk, he laid down on his bed and sighed, covering his eyes with his forearm.