Peril.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Qcwl1NxCs

~

You and WooHyun were cuddling on the couch when there was a loud crash near the front of the castle.

Immediately his eyes narrowed and he protectively covered you.

"Look up~"

A nasty voice sang as the figure that tried to strangle you smirked from upstairs.

He aimed at your head when WooHyun used his powers to block the attack.

You gulped, cursing yourself for not having a more useful power.

SungGyu's voice called, "__________-ah! WooHyun!"

WooHyun called, "Over here!"

The eldest's eyes narrowed as the figure grinned manically,"Just hand over the girl. No one gets hurt."

DongWoo threw fire at the man's cloak, "Fat chance of that happening."

Hissing and shrieking, the cloak shriveled up to dust, leaving his skin and face bare.

SungYeol froze, "T-that's-"

"That's right, it's your uncle. The rightful ruler of this kingdom. Now HAND OVER THE GIRL."

L growled, "Over our dead bodies."

"That can be arranged."

The floor beneath you creaked and cracked, revealing boulders of dirt and earth, ready to hit their target.

"Now now my nephews. What shall it be? Give up the "hope" or...death?"

Hoya held his hand out, covered one of the boulders and shattered it into pieces of ice floating in the air.

The princes' uncle smirked and hurled the boulder at SungJong instead, "W-wha?"

When the princes were distracted, he slid between them and captured you with a blade to your neck.

Cursing, DongWoo's hands flared even brighter.

WooHyun turned to L silently but their uncle snarled,"I wouldn't do that. This blade is enchanted to do whatever I bid it to. One false move and regardless of time, it will cut your pretty little princess' head off."

SungYeol glared, "What do you want?"

"What do I want?! Well, for starters, I'd like the ability to walk in sunlight but I can't have that now can I?"

He leered at you, "Until now...I wonder what would happen if I drank her blood...immortality? Power? She is after all...the hope of the two worlds? Let's see...I also want to rule this kingdom...that's not too hard, is it?"

You let out a gasp, "No oppas don't do it-"

The princes' uncle slapped you across the face, hard enough for the sound to resonate.

At once the princes' expression turned dangerously dark.

The temperature in the room dropped dangerously low since WooHyun was pissed off.

SungGyu lifted his hand and slammed his uncle into the wall, the blade dropping to the floor, forgotten.

SungJong rushed to your side and touched your cheek, healing the bright red handprint on your face.

All at once, their powers were pelted towards the man that had dared laid a hand on you.

Not realizing that the sharpened and deathly blade was quivering on the floor, headed directly towards you.