Bond.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAGavUjoKWM

~

Unfortunately, after the Christmas celebration the princes listened to your request to go outside.

Which resulted in you catching a cold, fever and having a sore throat.

SungYeol frowned when you coughed and sighed, "Why did you ask to go outside you babo?"

You smiled meekly in reply.

DongWoo poured you a glass of water when SungJong said, "Wait!"

Placing a tea bag in the cup, DongWoo heated up the water and passed it to you.

"Hey it's like your own personal stove _________-ah!"

You giggled a bit before going into another coughing fit.

SungGyu placed his hand on your forehead and clucked his tongue.

L's eyes were laced with concern when you sneezed and sighed, you gently poked his forehead.

He smiled at you and brushed your hair from your face, "Hurry up and get better."

Hoya announced, "I know a way she can get better right away."

You looked up at him curiously, he smirked, "Bonding."

WooHyun frowned a bit, "Wouldn't it be a bit too painful for her...?"

DongWoo mumbled,"Especially since there's all seven of us..."

Hoya shook his head, "Nope. All she needs is a prick of our blood, or...well the rest of us except for SungGyu hyung and SungJong. We...just have to bite her at once. When our blood runs through her veins, no pain, no sickness, no wounds, done."

SungGyu sat next to you, "It's up to you. If you want to do it, we'll do it."

You blinked and set the cup down, "One question..."

SungGyu nodded, "Hmm?"

"Does blood..taste bad?"

The seven princes burst out laughing at your question.

You frowned, pouting, "Oppas! Stop laughing!"

SungYeol cupped your face and kissed your lips,"Aigoo what should I do with you?"

SungJong curled your hair behind your ear, "I thought you were going to ask if it hurt, not what blood tastes like."

Blowing a raspberry you mumbled, "It was an honest question..."

WooHyun chuckled, "It'll be a drop of blood for you so you won't taste it that much."

You nodded, "O...kay."

L questioned,"Okay?"

"I want to get better quick so hurry!"

Hoya stated, "Pick somewhere to..bite. NO NECK!"

DongWoo grumbled, "Aish..."

"Oh wait, ________-ah drink this first."

Hoya handed you your cup of tea, only it was now pinker, you sipped carefully and blinked in surprise, finishing all of it.

L teased,"How did it taste?"

You glared at him and turned to SungGyu who kissed your forehead and whispered, "It tasted like roses."

SungYeol announced,"I blame SungJong."

The maknae exploded,"What? WHY me?!"

SungYeol nodded,"You were...supposed to be born as a girl..so...we blame you."

DongWoo laughed, "Come on! You're a male vampire, you're not supposed to have rose-tasting blood."

WooHyun explained, "Vampire blood has a distinct flavor..it's not really like human blood."

You nodded, "Oh."

"Okay, we're going to bite in 3...2..1!"

You felt a prick before your nose cleared up, eyes stopped being watery, fever disappeared and your body felt as good as new.

Opening your eyes, the seven princes grinned at you, "Hi mate~"

Your cheeks turned bright red while you covered your face with the blankets.