Search.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxQr70UST4

~

After changing quickly, the princes met in front of their father's door, being the eldest, SungGyu stood in the front and knocked.

"Come in."

The doors opened with a wave of SungGyu's hand, "You called for us...father?"

Sipping on wine mixed with blood, the elderly man nodded and motioned for them to sit.

"I have grave news and good news, my sons."

Hoya frowned to himself, *You better not be getting a new mistress father.*

As if reading his son's mind, the head of the royal family smiled, "No I am not taking another wife. SungJong's mother was the last woman."

The seven princes unknowingly released the breath they were holding, relieved.

"No...we have bigger matters than that. Your uncle is planning on taking the throne."

SungGyu frowned, "But father...that's nothing to be concerned about...he can't. It's written in a blood oath-"

"Yes. But he claims to have found the "hope" of the worlds."

The boys grew rigid and SungYeol spoke up, "You mean...from the legend? The..fairy tale..?"

His father's face was grim, "Apparently not a tale."

L was silent as WooHyun said, "But how is that even possible? A cross between human and vampire is...unheard of."

"Which is why I've made sure I'm two steps ahead of my brother...I've looked into the story myself. Apparently...the child born of unlikely circumstances...and the bloodline that controls time...will be the savior."

DongWoo stated, "But...we've known this father. That's why everyone believes L is..."

L froze and cast his eyes down.

DongWoo continued, "But there is no "child of unlikely circumstances" just....one that controls time."

Suddenly, his lips curled into a mischievious smile, "No one said that the child would be a princess."

SungJong's eyes widened, "That means..."

"She wouldn't be a royal. Scandalous don't you think?"

The boys were silent, letting the information sink in.

Opening his mouth, WooHyun said in a hushed tone, "That means...she could have been living with the humans the entire time."

Their father nodded, "Oh and one more thing."

They all looked up at their father, waiting expectantly.

"It seems this special child will...capture...more than one heart."

Hoya made a face, "What is that supposed to mean father?"

The royal head grinned cheekily, "You'll know in due time."

Asking cautiously, SungGyu questioned,"So...how do we find her?"

"Well...."

Everyone leaned in as he motioned them closer, "I already did. She should be coming soon."

"....WHAT?!"