Sacrifice.

You're Mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGH7EKZECKI

~

While SungJong fussed over you, you smiled and tried to reassure him.

The blade was slowly moving towards your direction, floating higher and higher the closer it got to you.

Before the knife got to stab you a familiar voice yelled, "NO!"

A strangled voice wailed, "ANDWAE!"

You glanced down to see that the blade had struck JiHoon, combusted into flames and turned to dust.

Tearing, "N-n-no, J-jiHoon o-oppa."

WooHyun came bounding to you, he knelt down and held your shoulders, "Are you okay?! Did you get hurt?"

"N-no but JiHoon o-"

JiHoon's father cried,"NO! MY SON, JIHOON! I COMMAND YOU TO GET UP, RIGHT NOW! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HEIR AFTER ME! GET UP YOU NO GOOD-"

JiHoon's shirt was soaked in blood, blood was pouring out of his mouth, instant death from the enchanted blade.

You tried to go to JiHoon to see if he was okay when L came and covered your face with his chest, "Don't look."

"No, L oppa let go-"

He pleaded, "Please...don't look."

You slumped weakly against him and sobbed.

SungGyu glared tearfully at his uncle, "Is this what you wanted?"

Now hysterical, the uncle shrieked and convulsed, "NO! MY SON MY SON! BRING MY SON BACK TO LIFE!"

L covered your ears and held you close to him.

DongWoo's voice was dark and menacing, "Your son paid the price for your selfish ambition. That kind of dangerous threat can't exist in this world."

The princes held their hands out, their powers directed full-force at their uncle who was now laughing and crying at the same time,"NO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO JUST GO DOWN LIKE THIS?! NO I'LL TAKE AWAY SOMETHING OF YOURS TOO!"

Using the last of his power, he aimed all of his energy towards where you were, the force seperating you and L.

"ANDWAE!"

"NO!"

"___________-AH!"

Your eyes widened as the princes' uncle disappeared into ashes and his remaining energy was now aimed at you.