The Concert

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

Three weeks later... 

  I knew most of the Korean words and I knew where I was. I was in Seoul the capital city of Korea. I had more information about Korea than three weeks ago. I knew basic detail about where I was staying. You're probably wondering why I haven't come back to Philippines. Well... long story short my mum said that I could stay here until they get back to England, which is nearly a year. They wanted to spend more time with our relatives. Basically, I could stay here for nearly one year. That's a lot of time to enjoy the scenery. I also found out about kpop groups and my favourite was Teen Top. I have loved them after I found out kpop. I searched and talked about them ALL THE TIME.

 

 I was going to go to their concert the day after their new comeback was released (Be ma girl). I was totally biased   because I loved L.Joe more than any of them. He was my idol, the love of my life... bla bla bla (you get the point).

 

This was the first time I was going to see Teen Top perform live and I was so excited. They lived Seoul, so there was 50% probability that I was going to see them face to face. Fortunately, I was at the front and I had the best view in the world. 

 

The concert was about to start. When Teen top was coming out and screamed with the girls next to me. L.Joe was right in front me as well. "Whooo" I screamed as the concert started. They started with the song 'To You'. After that, the performed there new come back for the first time, LIVE. Then, the last bit when L.Joe sang "I wanna love you all day, Wanna love you all you night you got me feeling so hot." I shoted the words with him. Luckily the fans were screaming at that time or else they would've heard me shout those word. After he sang, I saw him glanced a me for 5 seconds (maybe more) but I ended up blushing at the end of it. I slapped my face saying ~~~~ get a grip he wasn't staring at you he was probably looking your way coincidentally. 

 

 Then, L.Joe started running out, by himself, with a familiar hat and glasses that I was sure I've seen before. All the fans were crowding and I just stood away from the crowd. You know how crowds are their so...crowded and I hated crowds, so I just slowly walked away knowing there was no point of going there, since it was going to be impossible to get through. 

 

  As I was walking away I heard him shout "YA! English girl who doesn't know Korean" dumbfounded by what he said I stopped and quickly turned around. Everyone went silence. Seeing him smile made me remember where I saw him before. Managing to through, L.Joe walked up to me like he wanted to say something. But he suddenly he probably heard his group and turned to see his fellow group members coming out, so he ignored me walked outside. Why do I always get ignored? This is also the second time. Wait, that's weird, deja vu I'm sure that this has happened to me before. I propably wasn't going to be able to talk to L.Joe ever again because of all the paparazi and cameras. He might have been embarassed to be seen with some normal girl. 

I sighed in sadness I'll never see him again. Or will I?