Myungsoo's past

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

*Still Sungyeol's POV*

Myungsoo looked around remembering every moment that happened to him. This was Myungsoo's ex girlfriend's meeting place and also where Myungsoo had the last look with his ex girlfriend. The memory of his ex girlfriend never faded away because he really love her yet everything seemed to be a joke to her. He was really pissed off about the place. All his memories seemed to come back all at once. 

 

"No offense but I really hate this place" Myungsoo said while sitting down.

 

"Hey 'hate' is such a big word" I told him off. 

 

"Hey what's with the dull face" A waitress came up to us.

 

"Eun Hee it's just..." he struggled to explain so instead he lowered his head on the table.

 

"Do you know each other?" I asked politely.

 

"Who's your friend?" the Eun Hee asked. 

 

"This is Lee Sungyeol" he introduced me to her.

 

"Hello" I bowed.

 

"Hello..." she bowed back "...so do you know why does he look annoyed?" she whispered.

 

"He had some..." I said "...bad memories here" I said quietly. 

 

"I can hear you! You know!" Myungsoo lifted his head and shouted. "Don't talk behind my back!" he shouted annoyed.

 

"Don't shout, it's rude?!" I screamed irritated with his attitude. Everyone all of the sudden stared at me. Opss I think I just made a scene.

 

"Says the guy who talks too loud" he smirked

 

"Aish!! Really! You're dead when we get home" I threatened him.

 

Eun Hee began to bust out laughing. "People who come here are so interesting" she laughed at us. 

 

"Noona..." Myungsoo begged "Don't laugh at us, please" he sulked.

 

"Kill joy" I laughed at him and Eun Hee laughed with me.

 

"Don't you start!" he pointed at me. Me and Eun Hee, leaving Myungsoo out, laughed at him (making him look like a loner). Hahaha! Good for him. 

 

*Back to your POV and it's the next day*

I'm dating a k-pop idol. This isn't happening!! Omg! How did this happen? Is this real? I'm probably dreaming. Wait! but that kiss felt real. Have I been dreaming my whole life in Korea? Yeah it's probably a dream. No it can''t be. It's too long. 

 

While I was thinking of how impossible this was, I was getting ready for our date. Then I got a sudden text saying

Messages 

L.Joe: Meet me at the practice room instead

Me: Why?

L.Joe: Don't ask, I'll explain there.

Me: Okay

When I got outside of the practice room. Someone immediately dragged me into the van. For a minute it scared me until I heard L.Joe voice say "Let's go!" Why is the whole of Teen top here? Oh great! There was no way this was going to be a date. Unless L.Joe is planing to bring the whole of Teen top with us. What are you planing L.Joe?