What's he doing here?

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

…I bumped into…. I bumped into… a really good looking guy. Like a gentleman he held out his hand so I could stand up. “Sorry… it’s my fault I wasn’t looking where I was going” I was in hurry and I was going to shout at the person who bumped into me, but as soon as I saw him I changed my perspective from before. It was my fault I should’ve been looking. “I’m so sorry” I repeated as I made a mistake about shouting at him. 

 

"It's alright" he pulled me up.

 

I kept eye contact and stayed stood for 6 seconds until he walked off and said "Got to go and careful where your going, see you" Why do people say see you when I'm never going to see them again? Do they know me or something?

 

After that I remembered that I was going to the police department, so I continued my steps watching where I was going this time. Who was he? He was really cute. The next time I see him I might try get his number. It'll be better if I knew him in anways then I'll be able to talk to him. Aww it's a shame.

 

Coming to the police department I saw Myungsoo running out. He accidentally bumped into but it didn't feel accidental. It was more like push and never look back, kind of accident. Actually I wouldn't call it accident it was more like purposely pushing me and letting me fall on the ground. He's so rude!

 

"Oww" I fell for the second time today. I looked back in case he would help me or say sorry but he just continued walking past. Stupid guy!

 

"Are you alright?" Sungyeol came out as soon as he saw me on the floor

 

"Yeah, but you should tell your friend to be more polite" I mumbled

 

"Sorry, that's just him, don't mind him" he said 

 

"So do you know where L.Joe and Chunji is?" I needed to know pronto.

 

"They're at warehouse 25" before he could explain what was happening I already ended up running to where it was. I remembered running pass it was I came past the police department but I didn't know if it was the right warehouse.

 

Such a lucky guess brought me to the right place. I stood there and thought to myself 'L.Joe, Chunji ready or not here I come'. There was a massive sign that showed it was warehouse 25. A huge 25 was painted on door. They had to be here or else there was no point of coming. I trusted Sungyeol's information and stupidly I was going to barge in without thinking. All of a sudden, someone grabbed my arm and stopped my stupidity. I should've thanked him because I would've went in without thinking. "Hey let go!" I looked behind me and saw... Myungsoo