What did he say?

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

... he didn't. Our lips were 1 centimetre away from each other. I didn't know what to say. I was kind of scared that Chunji was going to kiss me. Why would I be scared? Well because it was true that my heart only belongs to one person and I want to stay with that person. I didn't want a stupid kiss to ruin my relationship with L.Joe. What am I talking about? I forgot we didn't have relationship. 

 

Chunji whispered "Is he looking?"

 

I glanced behind Chunji "I think he's gone"

 

I saw Chunji's eyes moved swiftly to the right then... Chunji suddenly kissed me. What another kiss? Bewildered of what he did I saw L.Joe standing where Chunji looked and as soon as I found that out,I pushed Chunji away. I looked at L.Joe to see what reaction he comes up with but he did nothing. I guess, puzzled by what he saw, he decided not to say anything. I couldn't believe how he cant even say a word after that. I would've tried to beat up the guy. BUT NO! He had to stay quiet.  

 

Chunji walked towards him and whispered something so quiet that I could barely hear what he told him. After Chunji whispered something to L.Joe, Chunji just walked off. I think L.Joe was shocked because his faced looked like he saw a ghost. His face went pale as if he was scared of something. But I understand why he was so shocked for. What did Chunji say?

 

-------------------------

Chunji's POV from when they notice L.Joe was there and the acting begins:

I actually didn't know how to start our little play but I just grabbed her hand to see how she reacted. "Let go! Let go!" she said like I'm some kind of ert. If she want's me to act like a ert, then I'll act like one. 

 

"But I like you, why won't you like me back?" I said with a hint of smile. I'm really bad at acting so I usually laugh but in this case I tried my best not to laugh.

 

"You know I can't, my heart belongs to someone else" her eye watered and I say a tear fall on her cheeks. Woah! Was that real? Wow! she good at acting.

 

My heart was aching a bit as she said those word. I put my hand on my heart and I felt my heart beating faster.Then suddenly these word came out from my mouth "But, why?" Why is my heart hurting? After that, I wasn't in control anymore. I didn't know if I was acting or not. 

 

"Chunji, I don't need to explain" she faced the ground

 

I remembered that I was acting as a erted guy so I pulled her to the wall. I had no idea what to after that...