What's going on?

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

 

A person with dark hair had his head down facing the ground. He wore black clothes which made him look like a burglar. This was my opinion on him but I don't think burglars knock.

 

"Hello ~~~~" he slowly lifted his head with a scary grin on face. My body shivered by just looking at him. He had this bad aura that I noticed as he talked to me. I don't think I knew him but he did have this familiar face. My instinct told me that he was bad! Shut the door on him! But I had the feeling that I shouldn't be mean to other people so I continued talking to him.

 

"Hello?" Still confused on the situation and tried to continue the conversation.

 

"You should-" he suddenly stopped in a middle off a sentence."I mean you wouldn't know me by any chance?" I think he rephrased his sentence.

 

"No, I don't know you" why would he ask that question?

 

"Ohh...Kay" he said. Then he muttered something under his breath but I couldn't make out the words.

 

"What do you want?" I was still determined to find L.Joe since I felt like he was in trouble. He didn't answer so I tried to push through him. As soon as got past him he suddenly got a grip of my arm. He has a strong grip and I struggled to get away. I didn't care if it hurts. I was able to endure it because I was confident to find L.Joe and that nothing can get in my way. Even if I had to endure the pain to find L.Joe. 

 

"Your prettier than I remembered" he said dragging me closer to him. Did I hear right or did he say 'remember?' what did he mean remember? Did we meet each other before? Who was this guy?

 

"Let go! I need to go" trying to let go of his grasp but he was too strong. Recently I've been saying 'Let go' often. I seriously need to think of a new phrase (That's not important).

 

"Your not going anywhere" he pulled me back inside. He had this horrible grin that made him look like he was going to do something.

 

Fortunately, there were people there so as soon as he dragged me inside, Sungyeol suddenly shouted "YA! What are doing?" Both of our eyes moved to Sungyeol's direction. All of Infinite stopped and stared at us. He let goes of my hand, surprised that there were people there.

 

"Ohh, I didn't know you had company, well I guess I'll see you again" he walked out. What did he mean see me again? That kind of scared me a little bit when he said 'I'll see you again' Why would I ever see a person like him again?

 

When he walked out, Sungyeol ran to the door and shouted to him "YA!" But he already disappeared. "Do you know him?" Sungyeol asked me but I didn't know him so I shrugged my shoulders. Who was he and how did he know where I lived? Is it just me or does everyone knows where I lived? Am I really that popular?

 

I stood in shock of what just happened. That happens to me a lot I just suddenly blanked out into my own world. I was thinking of where I saw him before but I couldn't remember his face from anywhere. 

 

"Are you okay?" Sunyeol said worried. 

 

"Yeah" I returned nodding my head, coming back to the real world. 

 

Then I suddenly remembered about L.Joe so as soon remember I waved to Sungyeol. "I've got to go" 

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"...Somewhere" I didn't have time to explain.

 

"Well that explains everything" he said sarcastically. What was I supposed to say? that L.Joe and Chunji (I forgot that Chunji was with him, sorry Chunji) was beaten up. I wasn't even certain of what actually happened. "erm.... I just need to find someone"

 

"Someone, meaning who?" He asked as his curiosity began to widen. 

 

I couldn't resist anymore. He was practically interrogating me and soon enough I'll crack. I took a deep breath and and said "I think L.Joe and Chunji was in trouble"

 

"What! how would you know that?" Sungyeol asked in shock

 

"It's a long story, I really must find them" I wanted to search for them as quick as possible.

 

"Do you know where they are?" He questioned 

 

"No...but-" he interrupted as I was going to explain.

 

"You mean you're just going to run outside without knowing where they are? Aish!" he shouted scatting his head in frustration. "Woohyun! call Ricky and ask him when he last saw L.Joe and Chunji"

 

"Why?" he said confused

 

"Just do it!" he ordered him. He looked serious and sounded like he knew what he was doing. It was like he was some kind of detective trying to solve a crime.

 

"Hoya, Dongwoo look around, if you see L.Joe and Chunji call us"

 

"Yes sir!" They saluted 

 

"Sunggyu..." He was thinking of something he could do. "...go with Dongwoo and Hoya and keep out of trouble" pointing at him like he was going to mess everything up. "Splitting up would be the best option" Sungyeol advised them.. At that time I thought he was a really good leader. It's like he just sent a search team to capture murderer. It was like the of Infinite was a group of swat team.

 

"Woohyun, did he say anything" Sungyeol asked Woohyun.

 

"Ricky said that they went together to eat in a restaurant" Woohyun answered

 

"Did he mention which restaurant?" Sungyeol checked if he asked Ricky.

 

"No" Woohyun forgot to ask such an important detail.

 

"Restaurant?" Hold on doesn't L.Joe go to the restaurant where we first met.

 

"Do you know something?" he questioned

 

"Maybe but I'm not sure it'll help" I bit lip, not really sure if he still goes there.

 

"Anything will help" he begged me to tell him

 

"Well there is this restaurant where L.Joe used to go all the time, but I'm not sure if he still goes there"

 

"We've got a lead!" Sungyeol shouted but the was only me and Woohyun in the room. "Woohyun, call Hoya, Dongwoo and Sunggyu and tell them to meet us in..." he was basically asking me to tell him what the restaurant name was.

 

"I don't know" I had no clue what it was called but I knew the directions. "But I know how to get there"

 

"Okay then, Woohyun I'll tell you what it's called when we get there." he said

 

"Why do I have to do all the calling?" he sighed in despair.

 

Sungyeol grabbed his bag. "Come one let's go" he grabbed my hand. I easily remembered where it was so I directed him the. We stuck together like glue looking for the restaurant.

 

When we got there I said "Here it is" I was out of breath because of the searching. Then Sungyeol rang Woohyun telling him where it was. His hand was still gripped unto my hand "erm.." I coughed pointing at our hands.

 

"Ohh sorry" he let go of my hand and continued talking to Woohyun.

 

"What are you doing?!" I heard a voice from  the distance. Was that who I thought it was? L.Joe? I tried to located where the voice was coming from but I had no luck. Then I saw a figure from a distance. I swear it was L.Joe and Chunji getting tied up into a van.

 

"L.Joe!"  shouted but only the kidnappers looked. Sungyeol ran next to me and asked "Where?"

 

"In the van" I pointed at the van.

 

"L.Joe" I cried again but even louder. He was unconscious and he had tape across his mouth. As the car accelerated. The front seat car window came down then 'BANG!' the bullet was aimed at me. I was going to get shot. The bullet drew closer and closer to me. All of a sudden, Sungyeol blocked to shot. He sacrificed himself to save mine. Was I more important than his own life? Why did he do that? Then I saw him drop to the ground...

 

________________________________________________________

Sorry everyone but this is going to be delayed for next week because I have a lot of tests to revise on. *AHHHHHH* So many tests in one week. I will be having one today as well *AHHHHH*. And I have my public speaking as well. *AHHHHH/NERVOUS* sorry that you had to hear my life story. But anyways, THANK YOU for all the subscribers! *AHHHHH still crying over how many tests I have*