Another Side of Chunji

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

Chunji said seeing me disappointed "I know you were expecting Byunghun ,but-"

 

"I wasn't expecting Byunghun" I denied angrily.

 

"Well since you don't have anyone to walk home with, I'll walk home with you" he grinned

 

"I don't need to walk with anyone" I said rapidly while turning around to continue walking.

 

"You do know that the streets of Seoul is dangerous" he walked with me,

 

"I'm fine by myself, thank you" I refused to face him.

 

"Come on, Why are you angry at me for, I didn't do anything" he pouted,

 

"Fine" I sighed. Why am I taking all my anger out in him? It was all L.Joe's fault.There was a long silence until Chunji breaks the silence. He's good at break silences this is why he's the talkative one in the group (I think he is anyway).

 

"So... do you really know L?" he examined. Since I couldn't keep it in and I had to tell someone. 

 

I blurted out "Why is he so angry for? and why would he care if I knew L?" 

 

"So you do know him" he emphasized on the word 'do'. Taking no notice of his presence I continued talking about how angry I was. I said something like he's such a jerk and asking why is he like this? I kept going on about it and Chunji just stood there and listened. He was just like L.Joe in when we were in the haunted house.

 

"He is so mean" I exclaimed nearly crying, "He kissed me and never said a word!" I ended up crying after saying the last word. He grabbed my hand and hugged me. He reminded me a lot about L.Joe and how sweet he was. Thinking about it made me cry even more. All my emotions came out all at once. 

 

"Just let all out" he patted my back. I kept crying and noticed the similarities between L.Joe and Chunji.

 

Letting go of Chunji, I wiped my eyes to say "Thank you"

 

"Don't worry about L.Joe he's never that good with girls" he grinned, "I know this isn't appropriate at this situation but how do you know L?"

 

It's not that big of a deal so I told him "I actually don't really know him I just met him in front of a music industry building. I asked him a question and he didn't say much at all, basically he completely ignored me" I explained, "So I was telling the truth... kinda" 

 

"That's all?" he asked surprised

 

"Yeah" I confirmed 

 

"That complete idiot! he was jealous for nothing" Chunji yelled. Not knowing he was jealous I put my down in despair. 'He was jealous that was why he was angry with, I shouldn't have ran away I should've just explained everything' these things came to my head. 

 

"I should go back and tell him everything" I was going to walk back. I heard rustling in the bushes and Chunji turned around as quick as possible. 

 

 "No need, prince charming has come to save the princess." An unexpected sentence came out of Chunji's mouth.