Cunning Chunji

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

"What?" I shouted in confusion. 

 

"shhhh!!!" he said putting his finger on his lips as if I was a little kid that doesn't know how to shut up, "Pretend we're talking" 

 

"Why?" I whispered. Huh, why do we have to be quiet. It's not like chatterbox Chunji can keep quiet for one second.

 

"Play along, lets check if he really cares" he whispered into my ear. What do you mean 'he'? Is there some kind of stalker following us. Wait,Prince charming? L.Joe? Is L.Joe actually here? I took a quick peek behind Chunji to check who he was talking about and guessing it was L.Joe. I saw a recognizable hat that made it obvious that it was L.Joe. I played along knowing this was going to help me in the future.

 

 

The Acting begins: 

 

Chunji my hand grabbed. I pretended "Let go! Let go!"Even though that would be my actual reaction if someone did grab my arm.

 

"But I like you, why won't you like me back" he said with a hint of smile. I could see in his eyes that he was about to laugh. 

 

"You know I can't, my heart belongs to someone else" To make it look really I used my acting skills to cry for real. My eyes watered as if I was going to cry.

 

"But, why?" chunji asked with a sorrowful face. He was good, no I mean really good.

 

"Chunji, I don't need to explain" I faced the ground

 

He pulled to me to the wall. What are you doing Chunji? My face was in shock, as I saw how good of an actor he was. He had a begging face that really caught my eye. It really looked like he was begging me to like him. He's really good. He slammed one hand to the wall.

 

He stared at my face for a long time but it didn't bother me because he I knew this was part his acting. I continued acting and said "What are you doing?" also curious of what he is doing. My eyes widened as he tilted head as if he was going to kiss me but...

_____________________________________________________

This has nothing to do with the story but I just letting you know that I'm going to make another story. Make sure to check it out(when it comes out). Coming soon... 'My Selfish Bratty Boss'