What happened next...

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

 

After Chunji left:

L.Joe stood there in shock and only when I said “Bye” did he notice that I was there. Waving goodbye as if I’ve already talked to him, I walked off hoping that he would stop me. But he didn't so I didn’t stop, I didn’t look back and he never stopped me.

My depression took over me as I went home. I was never going to talk to him or look at him. Why didn’t he stop me? My mind was going to blow up because of all the questions that are coming into my head. I seriously didn’t know what to do if I saw him again. To relax myself I did that inhale, exhale exercise (you know the one that never works). But all I could think of, was the day that I just had. 2 kiss in one day, with different guys! Isn’t that called cheating? No, that’s not right, I’m not exactly dating them so it doesn’t matter and the kisses are probably accidents. I pretended to think that it was accidents so I didn’t have to worry about it.

 

When I got home I quickly jumped into my bed to think about what happened today. Recently I have been a lot about everything that has happened to me.

I was going to fall asleep until I heard a call. I speedily picked it up and answered “Byunghun” I didn’t know why but my mouth automatically said his name. Why would I think it's Byunghun?

 

 

A familiar voice answered “Who’s Byunghun?” It was my mum. Knowing it was my mum, I slapped my hand unto my mouth. Uh-oh if my mum finds out that I know a guy she instantly thinks that I’m dating him. My mum is over protective mainly if I was with a guy all the time.

 

“~~~~, Who’s Byunghun?”

 

“No one… she’s a girl I know” I made an expression that my mum would’ve have known if she was facing me right now.

 

“Doesn’t sound like a girl” she said suspiciously. I was going to tell her everything because she’ll eventually finds out what’s really happening. But, If she did finds out what’s happening she’ll tell me off for lying and she’ll probably send me back to England.

 

“Ok mum, I’ve got to go… I’m…” I struggled to lie, “…I’m … walking to my hotel right now and I can’t walk and talk, bye” I quickly hanged up. Phew, Close call, she’s probably more suspicious but she’ll figure out what’s happening unless she comes here.

Shocked by the phone ringing again, I tried ignored it even though it rang for ages (1 minute). Unfortunately, I had an IPhone so I can’t exactly take out the battery to stop it from ringing (like those dramas). However I was planning to throw it out my window, yet I knew it was the stupidest thing that I’d ever do. The sensible thing was to answer it.

 

As I reached to answer it, the phone stopped ringing. I grabbed it straight away to find out who called me. Was this true? Or was I dreaming? I L.Joe’s name appear in the ‘missed call’ section.  I was dreaming I know I was. To determine that I was dreaming I pinched my arm. ‘Ow’ my arm began to turn red. I wasn’t dreaming! He did call! However I was stuck in a situation that I didn’t know how to solve. Should call him or not? That was the question...