How it started

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

 

 “What are you doing here?” My eyes glanced quickly before turning back. A tear appeared into my eye as I thought about what happened earlier. I felt like my life was going to fall apart. My head is hurting; I don’t know what to do. I stood there for 5 minutes until...


 In England my life was weirdly boring. I go to school I have lunch and it’s always the same routine. Sometimes, I’d imagine how exciting my life was when I was in Philippines. Hoping that I would be able to go back I kept dreaming.

 

  Living a tremendously dull life I asked my mum “When can we go back?”

 

“Soon!” mum shouted loudly (that was the 20th time that I asked that question).I can’t wait to go back. I been buzzing since I searched about the places I could go. But I didn’t expect this to happen so suddenly.

 

 Three day later. I came back from school not knowing that I was coming to an unpredicted surprise. “Hurry up and get changed!” my mum yelled.

 

“What!?” my mind exploded with confusion.

 

“We’re going now, hurry up!!” Mum shouted as she rushed to get her stuff. I wondered about it for about 13 minutes but I still couldn’t figure out what’s happening. As got in the car, my head filled with bafflement, I asked them where we were going. Ending up at the airport I suddenly figured out where we were going.

My mum giving me tickets I explained “OMG!!!! What!? Are we going... going ... to Philippines!”

 

“Well done!” my sister said sarcastically.

 

 “Shut up” I gave her a weird look. My sister always winds me up so that’s why I’m always angry with her. Why does she have to be so annoying?

 

 With excitement we walked in the plane. Glad and pleased, I was filled with happiness. “Yes!” I thought, “We are finally going back” I whispered to myself.

 

 Unfortunately, I had to sit next to someone I didn’t know but that actually didn’t matter. I was going to Philippines that are what really matters. I was concentrated too much about going back to Philippines that I didn’t really realise what was happening around me. I didn’t take interest on anything at all.

 

Finding out that the plane stopped, I finally stood up not knowing the consequences. I thought I was going to Philippines. Watching the plane go I realised that my family wasn’t with me. While calling them I looked around to see if they’re there.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like this first chapter XD