Scandal

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

'L.Joe and Luna is getting together?' Where did they get this? How did this start? I was intrigued by what they just said and so I listened carefully on what they had to say. 

 

"Today we have witnessed a start of relationship and a confusing situation" the person in the tv said. What are they talking about? "We have found out that L.Joe and Luna is dating and L.Joe might be having an affair with Luna" the person said. 

 

"I think you've got it mixed up" I talked to the tv. I think I'm going crazy, I was suddenly talking to a tv.  Where did they get this informationI will seriously kill him if he is dating Luna but I doubt it. 

 

"In this picture we can see L.Joe and Luna hugging and L with some girl standing in front of them." a picture if the time where Luna was hugging L.Joe goodbye. I stared at it for while and said to myself 'No way! how did they get this picture? Luckily you could barely see me but you could still see half my face. I looked really bad on the picture as well.

 

"As for this, L.Joe is linking arms with girl that was with L. And now we see the same girl with L.Joe at the concert." the person showed two pictures of me and L.Joe and they thought that being early would do anything. I guess the paparazzi never misses anything.

 

"Who is this girl? and why was she with L and L.Joe? What's their relationship?" That was a lot of questions to be answered. After I heard that I immediately went out of my mind and started to shout "WHAT!!" I was alright with the paparazzi thinking that Luna and L.Joe is dating. I know I shouldn't have been but I knew it was a false evidence. However when they started to talk about me I went completely mad and called my mum. What was wrong with me? I think I was scared that this will turn into a big scandal and then it'll be troublesome. I was thinking that I didn't want to get involved in this scandal, I didn't want to mentioned in it and that I didn't want to be with L.Joe. I knew that this was going to be the consequence of being L.Joe's girlfriend but if this happens often the I don't know if I'll be able to take it. What was I saying? L.Joe is a big part of my life now and I will never let go of him. Suddenly I heard my mums voice and I snapped out of 'being scared'. What was I thinking? I wasn't thinking straight that's why I thought those things.  

 

"Hello ~~~~ are you alright?" my mum asked.

 

"Yeah... I was just.... wonder, how are you?" I stuttered but made out a sentence.

 

"Dear, are you sure you're alright?" she asked worriedly.

 

"Yes I'm fine" I answered.

 

"Well... okay. How is it there?" she knew that something was up.

 

"It's fine" I hid my emotion from her.

 

"Has your brother been taking care of you?" she asked. What brother? I don't have a brother.

 

"Mum... I don't have a brother" I was concerned.

 

"Yes you do" she sounded certain.

 

"Since when?" I didn't know that I had a brother. She was never mentioned my brother before. 

 

"Sorry... my mistake... I mean your sister" it didn't sound like she was talking properly. 

 

"Mum... my sister is with you... are you alright" I got really worried. Was she alright? 

 

"Oh... yeah, I'm sorry dear. I'm getting old you see" she laughed but I didn't think it was funny. Even though you're getting old you wouldn't think of things that isn't real. "I've got to go. You're sister is calling for me. Take care" 

 

"You-" she hanged up before she could hear me " ...too" At that time I missed the times when I was with my family. I had been so busy that I didn't realise that I was separated with my family. I had missed them so much. With all this stuff happening I never got a chance to talk to them. My family was that most important thing in my life and now....  there was no one with me. My tear fell by thinking about how bad I felt being without them. I was lonely. There would usually be someone to comfort me but... 

 

In the middle of my crying the I heard rattling outside the door. Then a slip of paper was slit under the door. 

 

~~~~ Please Don't cry.

I will always be here.

You are not alone.

                                      

                                      DM

 

This letter cheered me up a bit. DM? Who was DM? I had to thank this DM person someday. Hold on, DM...DM...DM...DreaMer. Could that have been Dreamer? After I read the letter I opened the door to see if the person was still there. But there was no one there. It was probaly...I couldn't of anyone with DM initials. Actually There was no one with initial DM. Dreamer was the only person I could think of... Who was that guy?