Why her?

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

 

When I saw them together I felt heartbroken. What are they doing together anyway? Why did they leave them together? Seeing Luna’s face made me angrier at L.Joe. How can can he do this? Yeah but they were just standing next to each other, it's not a big deal, I thought. 

 

"Hey ~~~~ I was waiting for you" L.Joe waved. How can he just say 'Hey'?. He's with another girl. Of all the girls in fx it had to be Luna. Did he have to wait with Luna? I must've been overreacting because he was just standing next to her.  

 

"Hey L-" Myungsoo stopped at a midpoint sentence. For a second I thought he was calling himself but he wasn't, he was about to say 'L.Joe' but he just suddenly stopped. 

 

He suddenly had his eyes fixed at Luna. When their eyes met, at first they had the same expression, they both looked shocked. However Myungsoo's mood slowly began to get... How I say this... annoyed. It felt like he was angry but he tried not to show it but I could obviously feel it since he was next to me. It was like he was really pissed off.

 

From then on he looked to the side, avoiding eye contact, and kept quiet. Did they know each other? What was with the same expressions on their faces? It looked like they knew each other. Luna seemed to keep a straight face. What's with these two? I constantly turned to look at them two, trying to figure out the situation yet I still couldn't come to a conclusion.

 

"L, ~~~~, this is Luna. Luna this is ~~~~ and L" L.Joe introduced us. "You two should know her, she's from fx" he said like fx was the best know girl group. Did you hear that? He said should. Fx might be one of the well known Korean girl group but he didn't need to brag about them. 

 

"I know her, alright" Me and Myungsoo rolled our eyes and said at the same time. We both turned to each, after finding out that we were thinking the same thing, and laughed at the same time as well. I guess we do have something in common, we equally hate Luna, but I didn't understand why Myungsoo hated her. I'm not assuming that he hates her I'm just saying why does he look like he hates her?

 

"Got to go, see you L.Joe" she, looked at Shinee who just came out, and hugged L.Joe. WTF! Was that needed? A hug seriously. I'll kill her but of course I never do what I think (sometimes). That Biatch, I normally don't like swearing but it was the only word to explained... her. Yes I know it's a bit too much, but doesn't she know that he already has a girlfriend? Worse thing is that I saw a hint of grin on her face, while she was hugging him. Why did she grin? 

 

"Let's go" I pulled him after she left. I can't believe he just let her do hug him in front of his girlfriend. Do you know how a hug from a different girl can hurt a girlfriend? It was just a hug right, no big deal. ARGHHHHH!!! I seriously hate this biatch. 

 

"What's the hurry?" he asked while I was still dragging him. 

 

"Hurry up they'll leave us" I lied, frustrated about everything.

 

"No, they won't" he said.

 

"Why were you with her anyway" I mumbled to myself.

 

"Because..." he stopped me, "She was only waiting for his brother... and I was waiting for you" he explained more clearly. I knew it wasn't a big deal.

 

"Brother?" I didn't know the Luna had a brother. 

 

"Onew" he answered.

 

"Onew... from Shinee?" I asked shocked that they were related.

 

"Yes... you really haven't been in Korea for a long time. Have you?" he shook his head. 

 

So we just walked to the van after I was work up over nothing. "So how was the date?" Chunji laughed. I stared at like I was going to kill myself. "Isn't he the nicest boyfriend in the world" Chunji laughed at me with the others, as if I picked the worst person to date in the group.

 

"Stop making fun of Hyung, this is his first time" Changjo stopped them from laughed. I looked at L.Joe, who looked really embarrassed. Awwww, he looks so cute. I'll just let this slip... for now.

 

*Chunji's POV*

Well that didn't work. Why does she have to like L.Joe so much? Is there anything that she doesn't like about him? I shouldn't be thinking these things he's my best friend. I shouldn't be trying to break them up. I hope I won't over do it because soon enough I know that I won't be able to control myself. 

*End of POV*

 

When I got out we said our goodbyes and I gave L.Joe a goodbye kiss... when I say goodbye kiss I mean a kiss on the cheek. So when I got home jumped on my sofa and had a rest. The day felt a bit long but it was fun even though it was suppose to be a date. I the tv and relaxed until I heard "Is L.Joe and Luna finally getting together?" What!? I shot up and stared at the tv... 

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for all the subsribers I hope you'll enjoy my story. Please comment what you think of it. Thank you :D