It's Just the beginning...

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

My ringing tone rang loudly, I tried to stop it ringing by slapping it with my hand. Soon realising that it doesn't work I sat up to see who was ringing me so early in the morning. "Hello" I said half asleep "~~~~ love, sorry but all the flight's are canceled so we can't get there today. Can you manage to stay the a few more days..." she paused " or maybe weeks?"

 

 " Yes, I'm fine Mum, you do know i'm 18 right?" I asked her yet knowing the answer.

 

"Yes,yes, I know, just checking up on you " mum said in a worried voice. She was always worried for me. I know it's a mums job to worry but I was 18 and I didn't need to be worried about. I'm old enough to take care of myself.

 

" Mum enjoy your holiday there, I'll have mine here, ok" I said 

 

"You can't have your holiday there by yourself"

 

"It's alright, I know I'll have a good time here" I smiled even though I didn't know what to do I still tried to make my mum not worry too much,

 

"Well, ok, then but make sure..." she named everything I had to do to keep me healthy and alive. "...Got that"

 

"Yes, ok, bye" I hanged up before she could say more thing. Seriously I sighed

 

Getting out of bed, I looked out the window and took a deep breath observing everything in the surroundings. While looking around I realised that I was still lost because I didn't know exactly where I was.

 

I went outside to take a closer look and walk around the city to figure out where I was but I had no luck. While walking around I saw a music industry building .It was easy to guess because it was filled with music. People were singing, even though I didn't understand them, I still liked the kind of music that was playing. I wanted to see who was singing but they obviously won't let me in since it's a music industry.

 

   Then I found myself being chased by security guard.'Why?' did you ask. Well I knew there was no chance of me getting in but for some reason I found myself running into the building and getting chased out by guard. Yeah I know I shouldn't have done it but it was worth a try. 

 

Now, back to me getting chased. I was running round in circles until...THUD!! "Oww!" I screamed as I fell on the floor. Then a  face appeared right in front of me....