Ignorant Guy

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

 

“Sungyeol, Are you alright?” Myungsoo said out of breath. It was just like the last time I saw him.

 

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Sungyeol said confused on what he was doing here.

 

“They said you got shot” he said worriedly

 

“Woohyun?” Sungyeol guessed

 

“Yeah, how did you know?”

 

I laughed as I instantly knew why he said Woohyun. Remembering the incident before, I said “He always forgets the important detail."

 

 

“So, how come you’re not dead?” Myungsoo asked scratching his head and not hearing me.

 

“Bullet proof vest” was the only words that Sungyeol had to say for Myungsoo to unterstand.

 

“Ohh” Myungsoo looked like he finally understood. Then, they started to gesture with their hand. They were just moving their hands everywhere. I was totally confused on what was going on. They have this friendship code thing.

 

“Okay, then” Myungsoo said,

 

“Okay, what?” I questioned. But Myungsoo completely ignored me and asked Sungyeol “Are you sure you’re alright?”

 

What is wrong with him? Why was he ignoring me? It’s irritating me and it wasn’t like I was invisible or anything. I might have been invisible to him but hasn’t he got eyes to look at me. He never once looked at me and he was ignoring me. What is with this guy? I just had the sudden urge to punch him. But as you should know by now, I always think before I act. Well, I say things in my head but I never actually say it for real.  

 

“Yes, I’m sure I’m still alive” Sunyeol confirmed,

 

“Well, is it bad to be concerned?” Myungsoo said,

 

“Yes, if you think I’m weak” Sungyeol looked offended,

 

You are though” Myungsoo said with an obvious face,

 

“:O” Sungyeol’s mouth opened widely. “Tsk” Sungyeol face other way. They were like an old married couple arguing.  

 

“Hey! I’m sorry” Myungsoo begged for his forgiveness,

 

“So, ~~~ lets go!” Sungyeol suddenly said

 

“Oh..kay” I seemed like I was in a middle of an argument.

 

“Hey!” Myungsoo shouted to us after we were about to walk off. “I was just joking, I didn’t mean it” he frowned.

 

“Fine! I’ll see you at home” I heard him walk off. Woah! These guy seem really close. They’re probably best friends.

 

“Hey Sungyeol, What’s your relationship with Myungsoo?” I didn’t think of what I was saying. When I think about it now I think it came out a bit wrong.

 

“We’re best friends ever since middle school”

 

“Ohh” that explained everything.

 

“Plus, that reminds me, he was the one who told me the shoe laces chant” he added. Then I immediately laughed after finding that out because I really wouldn’t think that Myungsoo was the kind of person who would make up a chant about tying shoe laces.

 

“What’s so funny?” Sungyeol loked like he didn’t know why I was laughing. It wasn’t surprising since I just suddenly laughed.

 

“It doesn’t matter” I couldn’t be bothered to explain. So we continued talking about random thing.

 

When we were outside the hotel Sungyeol said “Hey, we should exchange numbers so if I find out some information about L.Joe and Chunji” After that we exchanged numbers and as I got in I suddenly had a text for Sungyeol

Message:

Sungyeol: Make sure to keep yourself safe

Me: Sure, It’s not like I’m 7, I think I'm old enough to take care of myself

We countinued to text each other for ages.

*Next day*

Message:

Sungyeol: ~~~, COME TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT NOW, IT’S IMPORTANT!

Me: Why?

Sunyeol: I think we know where L.Joe and Chunji is.

Mind blown by what I read, I quickly ran out the hotel room (locking it before I left) and ran out of the hotel. What was going on? Do they know where L.Joe is? Have they found them?I was such a clutts that everytime I'm in a hurry I seem to alway never see what my surroding are like. So I accidentally bumped into someone.

 

"Ow" I fell on the floor. "Hey watch wh-" I was distracted by...