OMG! he's L

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

Blinded by what I saw, I said to myself It's him. "Hey guys..." trying to get his breath "...did they leave me?" still breathing heavily. 

 

"No, they're still there" Chunji answered. 

 

 "Thank's guys" looking up and seeing me, he was about to lift his hand to point at me but I guess he was too tired, so he didn't say anything and just ran into the building. I recognized his voice but I couldn't verify it. What? why did he say 'did they leave me' no way is he? He can't be? To check who it was I asked, (not talking to anyone specific) just hoping that anyone would answer,"Who is he?" thinking that L.Joe would answer.  

 

Chunji questioned with curiosity "L" 

 

"What?! that was L" My eyes widened as I heard Chunji say those words

 

"Oh..yeah, I forgot you didn't know Infinite" Niel remembered. Knowing that he was that mean guy, I stood in shock wondering Why would those guy miss him so much? How did they live with that type guy? All the other guys were nice and kind unlike him. How do they cope? I think I made obvious faces because I suddenly heard from L.Joe's voice "Do you know him?" I bet he couldn't keep it in so he had to ask that question.

 

"erm..." I didn't know what to saying,

 

"Are cheating on L.Joe with L?" Ricky asked. My mouth dropped as I couldn't believe what Ricky just asked that. Firstly, I wouldn't dare go out with that mean guy and secondly I'm not going out with L.Joe. I literally didn't know what to say. Worried that L.Joe wouldn't talk to me anymore I lied "I don't know who L is" I didn't really know L, so I though it would be alright to say that.

 

"Oh... right, well then, no need to worry Byunghun" Ricky faced L.Joe,

 

"I'm not worried" L.Joe said seriously. When he said that I asked myself why are you so angry? I should be angry with him but instead he's angry with me. He's the one who kissed me and he never said anything after that. Why would he kiss me and not say anything afterward? Why? Fine if he's not worried about me fine, I'll get out of his face.

 

I suddenly walked of right after L.Joe said that and I think they knew why I walked off because I heard Ricky shout "He does worry" I didn't stop I knew the way home anyway so I continued walking

 

Chunji shouted as I walking further and further away" where are you going?"

 

"HOME!" I shouted angry with L.Joe.

 

I heard footsteps coming towards me. My thoughts told me that it was L.Joe going to say sorry, but when I turned around I saw Chunji instead. With disappointment, I sighed.