My First(ish) Kiss...

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

... A kiss. Well, I know it was predictable to you, but it wasn't for me at that time. It was my first(ish) kiss. Ok, fine, it wasn't exactly my first kiss but it felt like one. Anyways I wouldn't count my proper first kiss as a first kiss, it was just a peck on the lips.

 

*Flashback*

We were in Nursery(Kindergarden):

"Hey what are you doing ~~~~?" A little boy asked with his scruffy hair flying about.

 

"I saw this spider and Miss was going to kill it, so I took it outside to set it free." I explained to him

 

"You're such a nice girl ~~~~" he smiled. After I set the spider free, the boy held my hand and brought me to a patch of field. We sat down.

 

"~~~~, do you know what you're going to be when you're older?" he asked 

 

"Maybe... a singer" I answered

 

"Well, then I'm going to be a singer too just like you ~~~~" he smiled, "You know that I like you right"

 

"Yeah, I like you too" but at that time I thought 'like' meant friends. When I was young I didn't know the difference between a kiss from a guy and a kiss from your Mum. So, as he kissed me I thought it was a friend kind of a kiss so I took no interest in it. Until I got older and maturer.  I remembered calling him 'dreamer' and he always used to call me 'kind girl' (He used to blank out sometimes, he would just stare at the cloud and dream). That was the last time I saw him because we had to move house and that also meant schools. I don't know why I still remember this kind of memory. I once wondered why i still remember this. I don't remember anything else from my Nursery(Kindergarden) other than my first kiss. Sometimes, even when I hear the word 'kiss' I have would have a flashback(I know it's weird but it happens). Why do I always have this flashback?

 

 

 

*Back to L.Joe*

Back to the real world. Where was I? Ohh... yeah L.Joe's kiss. He did it so suddenly that I didn't know what expect from him anymore. We had a one minute silent from my perspective. It was probably, because of my flashback or it might be because I was in shock. I continued to walk down the stairs and he followed me down. As we went out of the building we didn't talk. 

 

With Teen top waiting for us outside Chunji exclaimed "What took guys so long?" with none of us answering. 

 

Ricky asked with cute voice "Did you have a fight or something?"

 

"Let's go" L.Joe finally spoke with a deep voice.

 

Figuring out that he was ignoring me, I decided to not talk to him. I wondered why he didn't say anything after the kiss. Even though he was the one that kissed me I think he was more surprised than I was. Hearing heaving breathing, I saw...