Chunji's POV continuous...

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

 

My mind went blank. I dragged her to the wall remembering what my plan was. I tilted my head to pretend that I was going to kiss her. Her lips and mine was 1 centimetre away from each other. Now I felt my heart beating vigorously. Why did I have the urge to kiss her? She is my best friends soon to be girlfriend. I held eye contact and asked her “Is he looking?”

 

Her eye shone brightly as she answered “I think he’s gone” What is wrong with me? Snap out of it Chunji I said to myself.

 

 Byunghun is my best friend ever since we became a group. I knew his favorite colour, personal secrets, everything basically. I can even feel his presence, that’s how close we are.

 

I felt his presence next to us so my eyes automatically turn to the right. Did my eyes deceived or is that Byunghun I see? My mind thought. My head instantly panicked and I found myself kissing ~~~~. What have I done? What is wrong with me?

 

Her soft lips touch mine… I don’t need to explain the details but I think… What am I thinking? Aish! I’m going crazy! This was supposed to be fake. I shouldn’t be thinking these things.

 

She suddenly pushed me away as she glanced at Byunghun that was standing right next to us. I think she was a bit surprised about Byunghun being there.

 

Before I left I had tell Byunghun something. I whispered “Be careful, because if you ever make her cry again… I’ll make her mine” I walked of after that and I felt better saying that to Byunghun . I think he’ll realise to appreciate what he has got. That’s the lesson that I’m trying to teach him but those words are true. If he screw up again I'll really make her mine.