Fields of green

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

After I calmed down, I jumped in my bed and closed my eyes. I tried to remember what dreamer looked like but I couldn't remember anything. My eyes slowly shut as I gradually fell asleep. hmm..... What's going on? What should I do? I decided to not get involved i did want to be in this commotion so I'll just ignore L.Joe for a while until this gossip fades off. Yeah it mean but ... I mean what else can I do? I can't just casually go to L.Joe at this situation. The press will find out what's going on. Hmmm......

 

I woke up and searched for my laptop to find the nearest park, since I didn't want to spend my whole life in this shabby room (it's not like I've been there my whole life). It's... basically boring. I would prefer to go outside than be strangled and stuck in one room. I probably would've stayed depressed if I stayed in that room.

 

My stressed mind began to relieve because of the fresh air. *inhale,exhale* I was already calm as soon as I came out. It seemed busy but I could deal with it.It was my first time, in a long time, that I've been out by myself. I wouldn't exactly call myself as an out going girl. If I think about it, I've never been outside of Korea without anyone(for a while). 

 

When I got to the park I saw the beautiful scene, filling the whole park and voices rang calmly making it look more exquisite. The atmosphere just made me a whole lot happier so I was going to make the most of it and absorb everything I see, smell and hear. I loved the experience.I was going to remember this park for the rest of my life. I smiled as I was walking through.

 

As I walked, the sound of singing voice gradually became louder and louder as came deeper and deeper into the park. I felt like I've heard the singers before but this time it was a different tune.

 

When I finally found the source of the voices, a smile suddenly steadily appeared on my face. For what surprises me wasn't the song but the singers...

 

Well... well... well guess who was singing. It was infinite. How did they get here so quickly? I just saw them a few hours ago. Wow the song was good. 'It's amazing' was the words that decribes everything all in one. After they finished singing eveyone clapped but I clapped the loudest. I really think that Infinite can be my new bias group... or maybe not. I'll stick with my Teen top boyfriend. I thought that this was going to be a good day but as it happens, my day is going to be ruined....

________________________________________________________________

OMG so sorry that this is so short. Next one will be longer promise! I've been busy so I didn't get time to update so please bare with my short updates. Incase anyone doesn't remember 'dreamer': chapter 15 my first(ish) kiss. Thank you for all the subscribers and for all who comments :D